ED Clark (BAD GUY!!) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-10-2008, 01:54 PM   #1
Scrletbegonia88
ED Clark (BAD GUY!!)

so in may of 2008 i had seen a ad in the kingsnake classifieds for two red harly crestd geckos for sale. i had emailed Ed to see if they were available. A few emails and phone calls later i had found out what i thought was enough information to trust this guyand had sey up a payment plan. when i recieved my package in the mail i was deeply dissappointed that the female was not the same as he advertised and that she had protruding hip bones. Both geckos were lacking calcium sacs. i had emailed Ed clark numerous time and had called him but had no reply. i had my boyfriend call him and when Ed Clark relized who it was he told me that he would send me a red juvie crested gecko. ever since that phone call i haven't been able to reach him. my question is where are you?? and i want a refund!

Edward Clark
609-390-5682
US HWY S N 9
OCEAN VIEW, NJ 08230

the geckos avertised
male

female

Geckos recieved
male

female

Old 07-10-2008, 01:56 PM   #2
Scrletbegonia88

Old 07-10-2008, 02:14 PM   #3
snakemansnakes
I'm sorry to hear that you are dissapionted but myself personally in the past have had good transactions with ed....he is not the kind of guy to just blow someone off. He has got to be busy he wouldnt purposely do this to you....

Mark

Old 07-10-2008, 02:58 PM   #4
critical bill
I'm not a big Ed Clark fan myself, but they look to be the same animals to me. They also look to be pretty healthy animals as well.

Also, your picture were taken on 7/8/2008. They would mean they spent at a month or so in your care at the time of those photos. Do you have photos of them the way they looked when you received them in May? How is anyone to know that they could have lost the weight you claim they have while in your care for the last month or so?

I'm the first guy that would love to see Eddie get his ass handed to him, but with the info so far provided..it looks like the only thing he is guilty of is offering you another gecko and his failure to communicate when you can expect it.

Old 07-10-2008, 03:00 PM   #5
shrap
This comes as no surprise. Ed has a history of bad deals, misrepresenting animals and not following through on his promises.

Old 07-10-2008, 03:14 PM   #6
Golden Gate Geckos
Both geckos appear to be the same geckos in Ed's original photos. When did you receive them?

Old 07-10-2008, 03:17 PM   #7
snakewrangler
The appearance of crested geckos is much more intense when they are 'fired up." Looks to me like they are fired up in Ed's photo and normal in the others.

Old 07-10-2008, 03:24 PM   #8
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by SethsExotics
The appearance of crested geckos is much more intense when they are 'fired up." Looks to me like they are fired up in Ed's photo and normal in the others.
Fired up as in the late evening hours? I'm no crested expert so that why I ask.

Anna's photos, according to the exif data, were taken during the daytime/afternoon.

Does that likely explain the difference we are seeing between the photos as far as coloration and/or defining patterns/markings?

Old 07-10-2008, 03:37 PM   #9
snakemansnakes
I believe he meant fired up as in aggrivated ,stressed, po'd

Old 07-10-2008, 03:40 PM   #10
jfarah
The male is clearly the same animal as the one in Ed's pic. As for the girlie... i need to see better photos that are more similar to the one Ed posted.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ed clark