ED Clark (BAD GUY!!) - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-10-2008, 07:37 PM   #31
Mooing Tricycle

Those appear to me, to be the exact same gecko, i have no question about that. Its quite obvious looking at the V markings on the back. One pointing up to the head, and one pointing to the side, in both pictures that arrow points TO the person viewing the picture.

The second is hard to tell, because the fired up response seems to darken inside the Cream coloration along the backside, and fill it in more. Whether others agree with me or not, is a different story, but the marking on the Knee, and the number of crests in each splotch of color and the positions they are along the back, is enough evidence for me that it may very well be the same gecko, and just in bad lighting ( which DOES affect the color slightly) and in a different mood to not promote the RED color youd like to see in eds pics. Also, the number of crests, in the patterns appears to be the same, at least to me. So that is another thing that leads me to believe its the same gecko.

I think they are both the same geckos though, and i also think that i have reason to ask what you have been feeding them, since you say that one of them dosnt have calcium sacs. *though you got a horrible photo... i must admit.*

If those photos of yours were taken a month later, then yeah, i believe that stands reason depending on what you are feeding those geckos. Since you dont have photos of them when you got them, i dont think that is a legit claim.

Old 07-10-2008, 07:38 PM   #32
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
Fired up as in the late evening hours? I'm no crested expert so that why I ask.

Anna's photos, according to the exif data, were taken during the daytime/afternoon.

Does that likely explain the difference we are seeing between the photos as far as coloration and/or defining patterns/markings?

daytime colors are generally lighter. If i got pics of Mushu at night, and some of day, you would not think he was the same gecko. He gets EXTREMELY pale. and VERY dark.

Also, if you mess with them for about 15 minutes or so, they can go darker. Which i have noticed with my Mushu.

Old 07-10-2008, 08:15 PM   #33
DavidBeard
Both of those geckos look totally healthy to me. Their hip bones stick out a little because thats the anatomy of a Crested Gecko.

Kind of like someone getting mad for being sent a skinny Amazon Tree Boa lol.

This is not a BOI worthy thread IMO, and I don't care for Ed much either.

Old 07-10-2008, 08:22 PM   #34
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa Serpents
And you are now the voice of Fauna LOL rules and regulations, you make the people who rememeber your Pa days laugh, You act as You are "The Almighty" why don't you share the real reason you left Pa. Retirement LMBO.
I am not the issue or topic here. The full name rule is in place for good reason. Just like the existing rule about off topic posting, which you seem obviously ignorant to.

If you'd like any of your questions answered just ask me them in the proper forum.

Old 07-10-2008, 08:32 PM   #35
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooing Tricycle
daytime colors are generally lighter. If i got pics of Mushu at night, and some of day, you would not think he was the same gecko. He gets EXTREMELY pale. and VERY dark.

Also, if you mess with them for about 15 minutes or so, they can go darker. Which i have noticed with my Mushu.
Thank you for taking the time to explain that to me Alicia.

Old 07-10-2008, 08:38 PM   #36
Serafim
Call Me Blind but they look identical to me.... I will admit im no gecko expert but they look pretty healthy to me.. Shame on Ed for sending someone a healthy animal. Bet its tough for him to sleep knowing he sold a healthy animal.

Old 07-10-2008, 08:43 PM   #37
DaveyFig
I don't recall any mention of any doubt that the male was the same gecko. He is.
The female is the one that the OP is questioning, and based on the pics I would be questioning it too. They do look pretty healthy, except for the pic of the bony back end shown in the second post.

Old 07-10-2008, 08:45 PM   #38
Ed Clark
Anna, I don't know why you would post something like this?

You loved them when they arrived.

Then the countless emails and phone calls started. you told me I sent the wrong geckos, etc, etc.

I called you and talked to you and I offered to send you a baby red morph and I also said I would pay fedex shipping to you. that was like 2 days ago.

I also told you they were small babies and I needed to get them feeding good and I would ship in around 2 weeks. you agreed to this.

I don't owe you anything, this baby crestie was a gesture of good will.

Old 07-10-2008, 08:54 PM   #39
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serafim
Call Me Blind but they look identical to me.... I will admit im no gecko expert but they look pretty healthy to me.. Shame on Ed for sending someone a healthy animal. Bet its tough for him to sleep knowing he sold a healthy animal.
I sort of feel the same way. At this point I think the outstanding issue is more about why she hasn't received the replacement gecko Ed has promised to send.

Ed has shown that he is the kind of seller to drag his ass on such situations of replacements. He doesn't move his ass any faster when a customer brings it to the attention of the BOI either. He sort of likes to suffer his customers if they complain here.

Old 07-10-2008, 08:55 PM   #40
DJSlurp1200
Those cresteds look like the same animals in Ed's photo's... My GF has a Crested Gecko and they do change color and look differen't when stressed or what not... I know because I've even seen my girl's gecko and said hey Zeek looks almost completely differen't today... Things like calcium as mentioned before can also have a big influence... I'm no expert in Gecko's either but I can notices change.

I like crested's though! We just recently got into Leo's too! Neat lil' animals!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ed clark