ED Clark (BAD GUY!!) - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-11-2008, 12:10 AM   #61
John E Dove
I've read through this thread a couple of times and other than being overly accommodating I can't find where Mr. Clark has done anything wrong this time. The animals seem to be what was advertised and Mr. Clack was more than accommodating by offering a freebee just to make the customer happy. Both look quite healthy as well.
Were it me, I would suggest that Ms. Diaz ship the animals back as they were shipped to her, on her dime since no error was committed, refund her purchase price and add her to my no sell list.

Old 07-11-2008, 12:15 AM   #62
DThomas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa Serpents
(Short version) Mr Kimmel, I am far from ignorant, you pick the right place to post about the low life piece of garbage you are in the real world, and I will be happy to take it anywhere you want.but I promise that anywhere you want to take it won't be only you going down ( beware of who you open up to ) A respected member sold you down the river along, with alot of others.
This thread is not about Chuck. Take your issue with him somewhere else and keep this thread on topic.

Old 07-11-2008, 12:33 AM   #63
DThomas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa Serpents
(Short version) Mr Kimmel, I am far from ignorant, you pick the right place to post about the low life piece of garbage you are in the real world, and I will be happy to take it anywhere you want.but I promise that anywhere you want to take it won't be only you going down ( beware of who you open up to ) A respected member sold you down the river along, with alot of others.
3 day vacation for the PM. Again, your issue with Chuck belongs in a seperate thread.

Old 07-11-2008, 12:34 AM   #64
compoundB

Those dorsal patterns look very similar, but different to me.
JMO

Old 07-11-2008, 12:44 AM   #65
Griz
Then put periods in your left hand panel as it's junior to me without them.

As for my prior experiences.....do a search and you will not only see my issues with Ed but many others. I got better things to do then handfeed someone who won't take the time to do the search themselves.

Griz

Quote:
Originally Posted by compoundB
its J.R., not junior.

It only takes a second to look at the comparison photo she provided.
have you had any personal experience with Ed, Griz? if so could you tell us what happened?
thanks.

Old 07-11-2008, 12:54 AM   #66
MirandaTwilight
Quote:

JMO
I maintain a reasonably sized colony of cresteds and I would have to I agree. Cresteds may change their colors many times over the course of the day due to environmental factors, however the dorsal pattern on "cream-backed" morphs does not change when the animal is not fired-up. The pattern should look exactly the same if these are pictures representing the same animal. Judging those pictures alone there seems to be subtle differences between the two.

I think it was also pointed out that the "white dots" or "port holes" on the sides of the animals in those pictures are different too. In fact in the first image the gecko seems to be lacking them. This is another trait that should not disappear or change, even when the animal is not fired-up at it's best.

Old 07-11-2008, 01:15 AM   #67
DThomas
Quote:
Originally Posted by DThomas
3 day vacation for the PM. Again, your issue with Chuck belongs in a seperate thread.
Now it is permanent.

Old 07-11-2008, 01:15 AM   #68
compoundB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griz
Then put periods in your left hand panel as it's junior to me without them.

As for my prior experiences.....do a search and you will not only see my issues with Ed but many others. I got better things to do then handfeed someone who won't take the time to do the search themselves.

Griz
You didn't even take the time to look at the pictures were all discussing.
They were right in front of you.
Should i hand feed them to you?

Old 07-11-2008, 01:27 AM   #69
Otter_23
I have a decent size crested gecko collection as well with several reds in it and although the actual red color may change from bright red to a light pink, grey etc... the cream does not disappear. When you see a harley not fired up you can still tell it is a harley. In my opinion that female although similar is not the same female he had listed.
Here is an example of one of my red males fired up

Here is an example of him not fired up

Although much lighter you can clearly see his side and dorsal markings do not disappear as they have with Ed's female.

Old 07-11-2008, 01:31 AM   #70
Otter_23
Quote:

JMO

Not only that but you see one small dalmation spot on the top gecko that does not appear in the second gecko and the bright white spots on Ed's pic should still be very visiable on the second pic as white spots other wise known as port holes. Those do not disappear when they are not fired up they stay white.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ed clark