ED Clark (BAD GUY!!) - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-11-2008, 02:34 AM   #81
gant77
Sorry, I meant "cream" in the first sentence.

Old 07-11-2008, 02:43 AM   #82
Jaybee
Here is one quick example of one of my own:

Left, day color. Right, fired up. Same lightbox used, same camera, same camera settings.

The notches in the pattern are the same in both pics. The "porthole" dots on the side of his body on the right look the same. Everything that's creamy is the same. Only the non-cream stuff changes.

Old 07-11-2008, 02:46 AM   #83
gant77
That is just gorgeous!!!! That is a Night & Day difference.

Old 07-11-2008, 04:17 AM   #84
compoundB
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
Yo John. You did great by adding your full name to your signature line, but please take it to PM if you want to continue arguing with Griz.
Your right, i dont know why i was arguing anyways.

BTW, can u guys call me J.R.???

Old 07-11-2008, 08:46 AM   #85
Gecko_Den
I haven't kept cresteds in awhile, but some of you are failing to take into consideration that the "fired up" picture is taken at a closer distance and the bend of the body angle is different distorting the comparison. Short of identical "looking down from the top" pictures you are not going to see everything line up exactly.

I think they are the same, especially when comparing the mark on the right rear "knee" of the female. But I'm no expert...

Old 07-11-2008, 09:43 AM   #86
Griz
Quote:
Originally Posted by compoundB
Your right, i dont know why i was arguing anyways.

BTW, can u guys call me J.R.???

Especially if you're losing!

Griz

Old 07-11-2008, 10:10 AM   #87
addsdad
There is the cream blotch on the rear thigh, the cream on the knee, and three cream dots along the side. These are on each picture. Same animal as far as I can see.

Seth Haussler

Old 07-11-2008, 10:14 AM   #88
The BoidSmith
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa Serpents
(Short version) Mr Kimmel, I am far from ignorant, you pick the right place to post about the low life piece of garbage you are in the real world, and I will be happy to take it anywhere you want.but I promise that anywhere you want to take it won't be only you going down ( beware of who you open up to ) A respected member sold you down the river along, with alot of others.
Now I'm wondering if he was the so-called respected member.

As far as the two geckos goes, aside from the different markings, the cilia on the side of the head are noticeably different.

Old 07-11-2008, 10:31 AM   #89
Chameleon Company
I wish Anna well, but can't offer her sympathy at this point. She has offered no time-lines despite requests, while Ed has filled in the gaps with reasonable explanations and restitution offers he may not have owed, and she refuted none of what he said. Customers have obligations in any product claim, even when they believe they received the wrong animal, to include repect for TOS timelines and reasonable fairness in any discussion of remedies. Timelines are vital to help protect the seller from chicanery or abuse to the animal by the customer to be blamed on and/or absorbed by the seller. Debate all you want, but in my book, it no longer matters whether its the same animal or not with regard to Ed's continuing obligations.

Bill Leverton. Real chest thumper when hiding behind an alias, huh

Old 07-11-2008, 10:54 AM   #90
lillyorchid
I have to agree, those are the same animals in Ed's pictures that you have.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ed clark