Ed Clark,don't buy frogs from him! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-01-2008, 07:27 PM   #11
David Reid
Live arrival to me, means they guarantee it to arrive alive when shipped. BUT, there is an assumed guarantee of a healthy animal right?

Dave

Old 09-01-2008, 07:48 PM   #12
Ed Clark
Kelly Brown you have a very short memory and have left out some important facts.

The first frog I sent you an Ornate horned frog sat on your steps bakeing in the sun even after I sent you messages telling you that it would be there.

I have a strict live arrival only guarantee on frogs, this is an industry standard guarantee for frogs

I went above and beyond for you offering another frog with shipping paid by me.

You were very happy of my generious offer, I even allowed you to substitute for a CB Australian whites tree frog. this frog was 1 I was keeping for myself and was a perfect beautiful spotted CB.

The day you recieved it you were so happy you sent pm's telling me how nice it was. later on you sent a message asking if the frog falling on a rock would hurt it, next day you sent a message that the frog had died.

You made all kinds of threats, talking about the frog had bacteria and fungus etc. you can take a frog out of any collection and will find the same things.

Matter of fact you can test any living being. frogs, animals, humans and find a multitude of bacteria.

Kelly face up to it....you killed both of those frogs!!

As far as abrasions? that frog had none or it would not have been shipped.

You posted pics on fat frogs of a perfectly healthy frog with no abrasions the day you recieved it, why did you not mention that then?

You asked what my guarantee was before you bought the frog and I told you I guarantee live arrival. you accepted that and payed me.

Old 09-01-2008, 08:04 PM   #13
Ed Clark
Heres a link to the post Kelly Brown made when she recieved the Whites tree frog from me.

http://fatfrogs.7.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=7028

You can clearly see both sides of the frog and also the back, there are no abrasions.

Old 09-01-2008, 08:27 PM   #14
Ed Clark
These are Kelly Browns pics that she posted on fat frogs the 1st day she recieved the Whites tree frog.
Attached Images

Old 09-01-2008, 08:29 PM   #15
Ed Clark
Can anyone show me the abrasions she claims that frog had on it?

Old 09-01-2008, 08:42 PM   #16
deborahbroadus
Not saying that she did, but..

Even if the death could be attributed to her actions..if it was a female instead of a male which is what she paid for..IMO, that throws a monkey wrench in the works and makes a simple transaction (even with this mishmash) more complicated.

Old 09-01-2008, 08:45 PM   #17
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus

Even if the death could be attributed to her actions..if it was a female instead of a male which is what she paid for..IMO, that throws a monkey wrench in the works and makes a simple transaction even with this mishmash) more complicated.
What if the frog Ed sent isn't the one that got the necropsy? The vet said "There are areas of the skin with ulcerations and erosions" and I just don't see that from the pix.

Very strange.

Old 09-01-2008, 08:48 PM   #18
Ed Clark
One of the many messages from Kelly Brown about this frog.

Fat Frogs Forums Forum Index
Inbox :: Message
To: ed clark
Posted: 2 Aug 14, 2008 10:17 pm
Subject: I'm sorry Ed. I'm a shitty keeper.

I went to check on him after I put the crickets in and he was behind the rock thing dead in the corner. I had totally left him alone but I guess I stressed the shit out of him the first day. There was a milky fluid between his body and what looked like a shed. The yellow tinges weren't visible I only saw them in the pictures.
I'm not going to keep frogs anymore I PROMISE. I can't tell you how sorry I am that I killed your pretty frog. I am sorry that I wasted his life and your time. Rest assured it won't happen again, I probably won't even keep the ones I have. I'm not meant to keep them I guess.
I'm not gonna be on this forum anymore either. I'm too embarrassed and there are a few members here who would think it was funny. Please don't be angry with me but if you are I totally understand.

Old 09-01-2008, 08:50 PM   #19
jglass38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark
One of the many messages from Kelly Brown about this frog.

Fat Frogs Forums Forum Index
Inbox :: Message
To: ed clark
Posted: 2 Aug 14, 2008 10:17 pm
Subject: I'm sorry Ed. I'm a shitty keeper.

I went to check on him after I put the crickets in and he was behind the rock thing dead in the corner. I had totally left him alone but I guess I stressed the shit out of him the first day. There was a milky fluid between his body and what looked like a shed. The yellow tinges weren't visible I only saw them in the pictures.
I'm not going to keep frogs anymore I PROMISE. I can't tell you how sorry I am that I killed your pretty frog. I am sorry that I wasted his life and your time. Rest assured it won't happen again, I probably won't even keep the ones I have. I'm not meant to keep them I guess.
I'm not gonna be on this forum anymore either. I'm too embarrassed and there are a few members here who would think it was funny. Please don't be angry with me but if you are I totally understand.

How about a screenshot of that?

Old 09-01-2008, 08:51 PM   #20
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus

Even if the death could be attributed to her actions..if it was a female instead of a male which is what she paid for..IMO, that throws a monkey wrench in the works and makes a simple transaction (even with this mishmash) more complicated.
The sex of the frog was not an issue, after she paid and the deal was done I mentioned that I had heard that frog calling a few times so it was more than lilely a male.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ed clark