Ed Clark....Good guy - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-18-2008, 02:02 AM   #31
hhmoore
I think he put that albino boa up there for Bryon, lol

Old 09-18-2008, 02:04 AM   #32
Cat_72
Didn't take long for that frog pic to change, did it?

Oh, and my post giving links to threads SHOULD read, " a few of my FAVORITE Ed Clark classics".....duh. Not enough coffee.

Old 09-18-2008, 03:06 AM   #33
LakesideBoas
Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter11600
Would be a shame to see that a moderator could give a shit less that this is a good guy post and it is being turned into a full fleged bash fest. What the hell is your job anyways? You dont seem to be doing any moderating at all. Sounds to me like you are the same as these other idiot posters that cant keep their mundane comments into the correct threads. Look at the original post. My name is on it....

p.s. Delete this thread if you want. It is clear that it wont do any good hear anyways since you let it turn into a flame war.

Pleasantly Signed to apease your power hungry mind
Nathan Rager
Honey,

you aint even begun to see "flame war" here yet! (He don' know us too well, do he?)

And YOU were the one to start slinging profanity.

Did you bite your tongue while writing your salutation?

Harold, you have FAR more patience than I do.

I think Harold is bucking to be nominated for sainthood...or he's a masochist!

Old 09-18-2008, 07:45 AM   #34
jupiter11600
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat_72 View Post
Curious.....if the OP's name as he signed his posts is Nathan Rager, why is the name under his avatar say "R Boatman" ?

I am Nathan Rager, my girlfriend is R Boatman. We both purchased the snakes from Ed. Look at the post where Ed said he was glad we were happy.

Old 09-18-2008, 07:51 AM   #35
jupiter11600
All positive feedback received: 61
Past

Positive 0 7 10

Neutral 0 0 0

Negative 0 0 0

Hmm..for such a bad guy he sure has a good feedback rating of 100%. The Defense Rests.

Nathan Rager

Old 09-18-2008, 07:57 AM   #36
Cat_72
I'm TRYING to give you the benefit of the doubt here.....have you read (and comprehended) and of the other posts about Ed and what a lying scumbag he is?

Old 09-18-2008, 08:04 AM   #37
MiIguanaLvr
Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter11600 View Post
All positive feedback received: 61
Past

Positive 0 7 10

Neutral 0 0 0

Negative 0 0 0

Hmm..for such a bad guy he sure has a good feedback rating of 100%. The Defense Rests.

Nathan Rager
You had a good transaction with Ed. I am very glad for you, but you also have to see where others did not. Those links that Cathy and others sent you were not second hand info or hearsay. They were first hand incidents of customers with real and valid complaints.
For as much as you had a good experience there are people who had very bad experiences. Please do not try to tell us that you believe he has never had a bad thread on here or that he didn't deserve at least some of them.
If you were to really read them, all the way through, you could not possibly believe that Ed just gets a bad rap with this "pack of dogs". And, if you find Fauna so offensive, just don't post here.

Old 09-18-2008, 10:43 AM   #38
jupiter11600
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiIguanaLvr View Post
You had a good transaction with Ed. I am very glad for you, but you also have to see where others did not. Those links that Cathy and others sent you were not second hand info or hearsay. They were first hand incidents of customers with real and valid complaints.
For as much as you had a good experience there are people who had very bad experiences. Please do not try to tell us that you believe he has never had a bad thread on here or that he didn't deserve at least some of them.
If you were to really read them, all the way through, you could not possibly believe that Ed just gets a bad rap with this "pack of dogs". And, if you find Fauna so offensive, just don't post here.
I never said nobody had a bad deal with him. I never said there are not any bad threads about him here either. The things that I were calling Hear-Say were, in fact, hear-say. I don't challenge the fact that Ed has had some questionable dealings with some people as their posts clearly show. What I do challenge is the fact that people are pretty much acting like it is impossible to have a good dealing with him. I am very satisfied with our transaction. I was shipped 2 beautiful, healthy, eating Columbian Red Tails.

With there being so many bad guy threads on Ed, I don't see why people need to re-hash those in a good guy thread. Why can't people just go look at those threads themselves?

What I have a problem with is the people that come on here and just say someone is terrible, when, most likely, they have never personally dealt with them. Those are not reviews, those are just people agreeing with others for the sake of feeling a sense of belonging. They jump on the band-wagon and follow the rest of the crowed to make themselves feel included.

Yes, there are some bad-guy threads on Ed, but there are also some good-guy threads. Also, if he is such a bad-guy as many seem to claim, why is his rating 100% positive? You would think if people really thought their dealing with him was that bad, and wanted to warn people about it, they would take the time to rate him.

But, that is not their goal. Many of the people here have what I like to call "You-Tube Syndrom". They have fun with confrontation and enjoy starting as much of it as they can. They look for arguements. They probe for confrontation.

If you don't like Ed, that is your choice. I happen to like him, and plan to do business with him again. That is my choice.

To the person that said this thread has not turned into a flame war:
Are you proud of the fact that you are part of a group of people that can start huge flame wars? Your comment there just substantiates my theory about some of the people in this forum.

Old 09-18-2008, 10:44 AM   #39
jupiter11600
^^ forgot again
sorry bout that
Nathan Rager

Old 09-18-2008, 10:47 AM   #40
jupiter11600
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat_72 View Post
I'm TRYING to give you the benefit of the doubt here.....have you read (and comprehended) and of the other posts about Ed and what a lying scumbag he is?
Yes, I did read them. And yes, I was a bit worried about them. But I don't base my entire opinion on someone from what others have said. I took a leap of faith, trusted a friends judgement, and bought from him. With a great outcome. Have you dealt with Ed at all? Or are you just pushing more of the "lying scumbag" line without any real expierence to back it up?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ed clark