Ed Clark....Good guy - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-18-2008, 10:47 AM   #41
jupiter11600
damn..im terrible at signing my posts...
gonna go look for that magic signature area in my account now.
Nathan Rager

Old 09-18-2008, 10:53 AM   #42
jupiter11600
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat_72 View Post
Didn't take long for that frog pic to change, did it?

Oh, and my post giving links to threads SHOULD read, " a few of my FAVORITE Ed Clark classics".....duh. Not enough coffee.
Anyone can go to the forums and search for the posts themselves....

Old 09-18-2008, 10:57 AM   #43
jupiter11600
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasballs View Post
Your post is nothing but hear-say! 20 people had bad dealings and what you and Brandie =2 Not impressive!!
LOL. I gotta admit. You provide sound facts and impenetrable logic in all of your posts jasballs. {insert extreme sarcasm}

Old 09-18-2008, 11:01 AM   #44
jupiter11600
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill View Post
This thread doesn't bother me, but that damn cat avatar does. I'd like to grab that licking cat and strangle the living crap out of it.
Wow, aren't you just a little ball of animal loving sunshine

Old 09-18-2008, 11:12 AM   #45
LakesideBoas
Quote:
This thread doesn't bother me, but that damn cat avatar does. I'd like to grab that licking cat and strangle the living crap out of it.

I just want to stick some double-sided tape on the window...

Old 09-18-2008, 05:07 PM   #46
Serafim
Quote:
Originally Posted by LakesideBoas View Post
I just want to stick some double-sided tape on the window...
That cat is annoying...

Old 09-18-2008, 06:54 PM   #47
critical bill
Yeah well...they're both annoying me now, the cat and the putz.

How is it that he is even allowed to be using another account to post on the BOI? There has to be a rule about that somewhere around here, right? I mean if not...I think it should be a rule.

Old 09-18-2008, 08:01 PM   #48
Junkyard
Nathan, according to your logic, the good experience you posted about Ed is hear-say also.

Old 09-18-2008, 08:08 PM   #49
Cat_72
Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter11600 View Post
Anyone can go to the forums and search for the posts themselves....

But many either didn't even know this place existed until asked to place a "good guy" thread on here, so have not had the opportunity to read them, aren't smart enough to figure out how to search for them, or are too lazy to do it for themselves and wait for someone else to link to them. I have no way of knowing which of these categories you may (or may not) fall into, so trying to help.

Obviously, you fall into the "I don't care how many people this guy lies to or rips off, or how much of a scumbag he is, I choose to support him anyway, even though there are many honest, hardworking breeders right here on this forum that I could support....too bad so sad for the people he's screwed over and lied to....I got what I wanted lol" people instead.

And if you'd actually read those threads, and comprehended them, you would KNOW if I've done business with Ed, and wouldn't have to ask me.

And as far as people posting other information on this "good guy" thread....the basic idea behiond the BOI is to give people all available info on the person, and allow them to make an informed decision. If someone were to just read what you originally posted, they sure as heck wouldn't have all of the facts regarding the kind of businessman Ed is, and that just wouldn't be fair. If Ed hadn't acted like a scumbag, those threads wouldn't have to be posted here. Simple as that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Critical Bill
How is it that he is even allowed to be using another account to post on the BOI? There has to be a rule about that somewhere around here, right? I mean if not...I think it should be a rule.
I've seen posts get deleted for it before.

Old 09-18-2008, 08:41 PM   #50
Chandler Reptiles
Quote:
Yeah well...they're both annoying me now, the cat and the putz.

Already gave out to much Karma

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ed clark