Bad Guy ED CLARK what a piece of work! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-05-2009, 05:59 PM   #11
~SomeGuy~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gecko_Den View Post
Somehow, I don't believe your last name is really "unknown"
Sorry, forgot to add my name in

~Nicholas Robardey~

Old 01-05-2009, 06:08 PM   #12
critical bill
Hanging Edward somehow isn't as much fun as it used to be.

In this case, I'd like to see the copy of the invoice showing the amount and the terms of payment agreed upon.

Old 01-05-2009, 06:38 PM   #13
Bill & Amy
I don't know what's worse. Ed not paying money or selling possible Big Daddy stock.

Old 01-05-2009, 06:41 PM   #14
Laura Fopiano
Wow, just when I thought this industry couldn't get any worse Allen and John have partnered projects together???

Allen I would like to hear John's side of this. Has John been contacted about this thread?

Old 01-05-2009, 06:52 PM   #15
Gecko_Den
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura Fopiano View Post
Wow, just when I thought this industry couldn't get any worse Allen and John have partnered projects together???

Allen I would like to hear John's side of this. Has John been contacted about this thread?
Based on Allen's post it appears they have had "partnered projects" together for awhile....

Quote:
Originally Posted by big daddy's wholesal View Post
Ed bought over $10,000.00 worth of snakes from us back almost two years ago now and has an outstanding balance of $7200.00
Allen Belcher

Old 01-05-2009, 06:53 PM   #16
nixer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill & Amy View Post
I don't know what's worse. Ed not paying money or selling possible Big Daddy stock.
im sure alot of ppl have bought from allen.

Old 01-05-2009, 06:54 PM   #17
Paul Kent
Quote:
Originally Posted by nixer View Post
im sure alot of ppl have bought from allen.
Sadly....

Old 01-05-2009, 06:59 PM   #18
Paul Kent
I should say, that doesnt excuse the alleged offense. A sales a sale. I'd also like to hear Johns part of this... and Eds

Old 01-05-2009, 07:55 PM   #19
Ed Clark
I have never bought anything from Allen Belcher, zip, zero, nothing at all.

I posted this on the 3rd on big daddys thread, within 10 minutes he calls me asking why. hes pissed because of the post then starts making threats saying hes a bail bonds agent that him and his boys will come to see me.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...75369&page=207

I have bought bp's from John Martino/RMJ Reptiles and I like John alot.

One day John told me he had alot of BP morphs coming back from Allen Belcher/ big daddy wholesale do I want any of them. I declined the offer.

That was the last day I seen John, me knowing he was in partners with Allen Belcher and they were sending ball pythons back and forth to each other. I could not buy those bp's to resell with a clear conscious.

So there it is, Allen Belcher/big daddy wholesale and John Martino/RMJ Reptiles are not so silent partners now.

Old 01-05-2009, 08:01 PM   #20
Paul Kent
Did you buy the $10k worth from John? Is that part acturate?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ed clark