Bad Guy ED CLARK what a piece of work! - Page 32 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-17-2010, 04:08 PM   #311
dragonluver83
Quote:
Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus View Post
Even mediocre care should grant an animal a longer life span then a few weeks or months. CBB, WC, what ever. I'm not going to doubt Jason's take on the transaction, because it sounds just like Ed to change a deal midstream, and somehow make it so he ends up being the one that's owed the $$ instead of the other guy.

That's called flipping, and that's what Ed does. And according to Ed, he has his animals tested, randomly and regularly. Yet he has yet to offer a single vet report to prove it. He deals in WC animals, as we all know, and I believe it's a requirement for them to undergo a check and/or quarantine process. Not dealing with imports, I wouldn't know just how extensive that process is. Maybe just a visual, with a few days of quarantine for all I know. But I'm about 100% SURE that Ed does not practice quarantine, because too many of his animals were sold very shortly after Ed acquired them.

Even a blind squirrel can find a nut. Of course he's had some good transactions. He also deals mainly with the younger generation. People who most likely don't have a whole lot of experience, and wouldn't know some things about the animals, the hobby, the BOI. But seems like the experienced ones tend to have a complaint, be it serious, or mild.

You keep saying you and Ed are good. It's not his fault, things happen. If you really felt that way, why would you bump Ed's thread to the top, and add what seems to me, to be a negative experience? It's not like his thread was on the first or second page. You had to find it. Why would you come and add to this, but not want to offer proof? You say it's just to let people know, then let people know that whole story, both sides, and not just your take on it.

I may not like Ed, but your side, presented the way it was, just seems lacking in something now that I think on it. Which is part of why people ask to see the emails.
Well no debate outta me on that, I either agree or already know!

Old 03-07-2013, 09:52 PM   #312
crotalusadamanteus
And this has to do with Ed how? Your link is bad, so I can't follow it.

Old 03-07-2013, 10:19 PM   #313
crotalusadamanteus
Banning a member now deletes their posts too? Sorta makes my last comment make me look crazy. Not saying that I'm NOT crazy, but I know I wasn't just randomly throwing something out there, and was actually responding to someones comment.

Old 03-07-2013, 10:28 PM   #314
AbsoluteApril
Quote:
Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus View Post
Banning a member now deletes their posts too? Sorta makes my last comment make me look crazy.
sorry 'bout that, that member was bumping threads over 5 yrs old so the posts were totally removed.

Old 03-07-2013, 10:30 PM   #315
AbsoluteApril
**to clarify, that user was posting the same thing across multiple threads, unrelated to the topic at hand.

nothing wrong with someone bumping an old thread to add relevant info.

Old 03-07-2013, 10:37 PM   #316
crotalusadamanteus
OK, just making sure I wasn't losing it again. LOL

Old 03-07-2013, 10:48 PM   #317
Dennis Hultman
Just to add a little to what April stated, Even if a member posted irrelevant stuff to a thread it normally would have stayed and the user may have encountered some infraction points. However, this user was just spamming every thread in every forum on this site with the same irrelevant message and was up to forty something posts and wasn't stopping to figure out how this site works. So with one swoop of the keystroke all his posts went bye-bye and he can try again when his timeout has ended.

Old 03-07-2013, 11:33 PM   #318
WebSlave
Generally speaking, posts and threads are not deleted from the BOI, but on occasion there are legitimate reasons for doing so. Spammers will sometimes sneak through my defenses, as well as sometimes someone banned will create a bogus account to bypass the ban in order to be able to post here. Such posts can be deleted, and oftentimes certainly are.

Old 04-11-2013, 08:18 PM   #319
Nivea987
Most entertaining circus thread Ive ever had the patience or privilage to read!!!! I laughed soooo hard my face hurts! Hope everybody envolved was satisfied.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ed clark