Bad Guy ED CLARK what a piece of work! - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-05-2009, 10:36 PM   #41
jasballs
Quote:
Originally Posted by herpman081 View Post
I believe the proof would ly with John. Hence the "We". And probably why its not here.
Wouldnt that be LIE? Not ly...

Old 01-05-2009, 10:41 PM   #42
Paul Kent
Sorry about that. Its late for me..lol.

Old 01-05-2009, 10:42 PM   #43
John E Dove
WHERE'S THE BEEF!!!!
Or rather some evidence that this accusation is true.

Old 01-05-2009, 10:44 PM   #44
Ed Clark
I'm bored

Old 01-05-2009, 10:53 PM   #45
Suncoast Herpetological
Well Mr. Belcher appears to have raced in, flung a little crap on the wall in hopes it would stick and then scurried out again.

No Emails!!

No Proof!!

No Nothing!!

I call Shenanigans

Old 01-05-2009, 10:57 PM   #46
Bill & Amy
Ed, if your so bored, why don't you answer questions that have been asked of YOU!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gecko_Den View Post
When was the last time you bought from him?

Is it possible that you bought the BP's that Allen is talking about, before this time that John mentioned they were coming from Allen, and didn't know he was involved?

When was this, and even though it was the last day you "seen" John, is it the last time you talked to him, or bought snakes from him?
Quote:
Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus View Post
Got a question for you Ed. Did you buy the 10K in animals that Allen claims you bought? Or 10K in animals from John around the time that Allen is claiming?

Old 01-05-2009, 11:06 PM   #47
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark View Post
I could not buy those bp's to resell with a clear conscious.
Wow, its like a retarded version of The Grinch Who Stole Christmas. Ed Clark grows a conscious.

That scares the Dickens out of me.

Old 01-05-2009, 11:11 PM   #48
11Catalyst
** Post deleted. Violation of FULL NAME RULE when posting on the BOI. -WebSlave **
  Received Infraction
Old 01-05-2009, 11:22 PM   #49
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus View Post
Got a question for you Ed. Did you buy the 10K in animals that Allen claims you bought? Or 10K in animals from John around the time that Allen is claiming
10k,10k... yes I used to run 10k races all the time, how about you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill & Amy View Post
Ed, if your so bored, why don't you answer questions that have been asked of YOU!!
Because Im the retarded version of the grinch who stole christmas according to Chuck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill View Post
Wow, its like a retarded version of The Grinch Who Stole Christmas. Ed Clark grows a conscious.

That scares the Dickens out of me.
The Dickens you say!

Old 01-05-2009, 11:24 PM   #50
Gecko_Den
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark View Post
10k,10k... yes I used to run 10k races all the time, how about you?
Seriously Ed, I've seen you; I find it hard to believe that you can drive 10k let alone run one!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ed clark