Bad Guy ED CLARK what a piece of work! - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-05-2009, 11:26 PM   #51
Paul Kent
Really Ed? People are asking you ligitimate questions and your just full of smarta** remarks?

Could please simply answer the people...good lord...

Old 01-05-2009, 11:27 PM   #52
Bill & Amy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark View Post
10k,10k... yes I used to run 10k races all the time, how about you?

Because Im the retarded version of the grinch who stole christmas according to Chuck.

The Dickens you say!
That's nice Ed, I'm glad you think this is a joke. I got my answer, whenever you're in the wrong you avoid answering questions.

Old 01-06-2009, 12:11 AM   #53
Suncoast Herpetological
Gotta agree Ed. You are getting a reasonable helping of support here and the questions are not only reasonable...they are easy. The quickest way to turn this in Allen's favor is to act like a smart ass.

Old 01-06-2009, 12:36 AM   #54
critical bill
The bottom line here is this.

Ed Clark and Allen Belcher both jump off a skyscraper holding hands. Somewhere along the decent they split apart.

Who hits the ground first?

WHO THE CARES!!!!

Old 01-06-2009, 12:45 AM   #55
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill View Post
Wow, its like a retarded version of The Grinch Who Stole Christmas. Ed Clark grows a conscious.

That scares the Dickens out of me.
Isnt the word Conscience? Ive been wondering why people are spelling it like that for a little now...... Sorry..... Bugs me.

Old 01-06-2009, 12:50 AM   #56
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncoast Herpetological View Post
Gotta agree Ed. You are getting a reasonable helping of support here and the questions are not only reasonable...they are easy. The quickest way to turn this in Allen's favor is to act like a smart ass.
My apologizes, its hard to stay focused when your being refered to as the retarded grinch that stole christmas.

Old 01-06-2009, 03:00 AM   #57
Cat_72
Cripes, Ed......if Allen is full of BS, why can't you at least give people a straight answer??

I say give em both light sabers and let em duel to declare who's the most full of BS - we could set up a cash bar and popcorn stand.

Old 01-06-2009, 04:06 AM   #58
Keleida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat_72 View Post
Cripes, Ed......if Allen is full of BS, why can't you at least give people a straight answer??

I say give em both light sabers and let em duel to declare who's the most full of BS - we could set up a cash bar and popcorn stand.
I second this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark View Post
10k,10k... yes I used to run 10k races all the time, how about you?
Ed's flippant comment about something that has the potential to be a serious problem reminds me of Dan's infamous quote regarding IBD.

Old 01-06-2009, 06:20 AM   #59
shrap
Do either of these parties really have anything to gain or lose here?

Old 01-06-2009, 07:31 AM   #60
crotalusadamanteus
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrap View Post
Do either of these parties really have anything to gain or lose here?
Not really, but we the people might lose a whole lot if we were to buy an infected animal from Ed, Allen or apparently John Martino if he's in the trio.

See, with Ed, as Sam sorta pointed out, when he starts to get cornered, then he starts to act just like he has in this thread. Thing is, it was a bit of a premature action on his part, because he wasn't cornered just yet. He started out clean IMO, since Allen didn't post any proof, and John Martino didn't come forward.

But leave it to Ed to remove ones doubt with just a couple of idiotic posts.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ed clark