Good Guy Ed Clark - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-04-2009, 07:11 AM   #31
SERPENTS DEN
Seamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanceheads View Post

Well said Rich, and I LIKE the way your finally getting serious about abusive posters.
You have warned us all and EVERYONE should take heed!

I have never dealt with ED, but I have heard he does have great, healthy animals and will answer emails about advice on setting them up, etc.

Randal Berry
Abusive posters like Seamus give Fauna a bad rep. Just about every post of his is negative.

Old 12-16-2009, 06:05 PM   #32
dragonlvr64
Talking Good experience with Ed Clark

Contacted Ed yesterday in regards to a crested gecko he had listed for sale here on Fauna. He PM'd me back right away with info on the gecko and a cost for shipping. We completed the transaction and my new gecko arrived this morning!
Very nice communication all the way around. The gecko was packed perfectly with a heat pack and looks to be very healthy.
I would do business again with Ed.

Old 12-16-2009, 10:37 PM   #33
outlawtrucker
I bought a albino boa from Ed two years ago and its an awesome snake.I had no problems with the shipping either.I would buy from him again.

Old 12-19-2009, 12:07 PM   #34
jeff_fox
Not so fast here

I tried t obuy some white side black rats from this idiot last year. Sent him the money. He kept going uot of town and could not ship. After three weeks I just told him to forget it and send the money back. Of course, he did in the form of a personal check which I had to deposit and wait fro it to clear his bank. I had asked for a postal money order. Too much trouble I guess. I wouldn't buy from the jerk

Old 12-28-2009, 07:39 AM   #35
allreptiles1966
i'm with the guy above about Ed.i will never do a deal with him!
he tried to buy a couple of my blue pits back about 8 months ago that have great pedigree and tried to trade me low quality bearded dragons and he also tried to give me way less then the cost of my blue pits!
2-3 bearded dragons for pr blue pits!lol.

Old 12-28-2009, 07:44 AM   #36
allreptiles1966
he tried to burn me on a trade for my PR Blue Pit Bulls.
he wanted to give me 2-3 lower end beardies that he was gonna pick out for me! lol on that.
my PR blues were selling for well over 1000$ each and he got mad because i would not let him trade for my dogs what he wanted to give me!
this was about 8 months ago before i knew of fauna.
i will never give him a chance to do anything with my money!

Old 12-28-2009, 07:03 PM   #37
rjarosek
Quote:
Originally Posted by allreptiles1966 View Post
i'm with the guy above about Ed.i will never do a deal with him!
he tried to buy a couple of my blue pits back about 8 months ago that have great pedigree and tried to trade me low quality bearded dragons and he also tried to give me way less then the cost of my blue pits!
2-3 bearded dragons for pr blue pits!lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by allreptiles1966 View Post
he tried to burn me on a trade for my PR Blue Pit Bulls.
he wanted to give me 2-3 lower end beardies that he was gonna pick out for me! lol on that.
my PR blues were selling for well over 1000$ each and he got mad because i would not let him trade for my dogs what he wanted to give me!
this was about 8 months ago before i knew of fauna.
i will never give him a chance to do anything with my money!
Doesn't sound like he held you down and tried to make you take the dragons. Maybe made you an offer?

I still don't get it , so you didn't deal with him?

Sounds like you didn't get as many dragons as you would have liked. So you are stomping your feet.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ed clark