Bad Guy Nicole Norton Howling Gale dragons - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-12-2009, 12:40 AM   #11
mgl08
Post removed due to continued violation of full name rule.
hhmoore

Old 12-12-2009, 12:41 AM   #12
AF Exotics
Justin,was there a reason you changed your mind after sending a payment ? Curious as to what happened there .

Old 12-12-2009, 12:41 AM   #13
mgl08
hhmoore

Old 12-12-2009, 12:42 AM   #14
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgl08 View Post
Ed Clark stop it. If you were so concerned and knew about it why didn't you start a thread
Things like this should always try to be handled privately to start with. why would I start a thread?

You my friend starting this thread long after you were refunded are a weasel that threatens women!

Old 12-12-2009, 12:44 AM   #15
nick_c
I'd like to neutrally ask for proof from the other side as well. Possibly proof of these threats and of course emails from the other party? Not trying to take sides in any way, however, there are pretty damaging threats to a reputation here.

Old 12-12-2009, 12:44 AM   #16
Ed Clark
Quote:
Actually Ed Clark I wasn't banned from paypal I was actually going to take my fund and buy your leather back male you had that is orange advertised. But seem the vibes your putting off I don't even want to do business with you. I simply changed my mind on a dragon. People do have the right to change their minds right.
You made my do not sell list the minute you threatened Nicole.

There is 1 person on that list....guess who?

Old 12-12-2009, 12:49 AM   #17
Ed Clark
Quote:
I have the emails I have the paypal conversations. I have everything noted with paypal Good day.
Post your proof weasel.

Old 12-12-2009, 12:49 AM   #18
AF Exotics
Just to clarify my reasoning, it appears odd that a deal struck,then called off so fast seems a little strange,and really would cause question of your buyer status .I am not taking a side,just trying to understand how it fell apart so rapidly .

I would consider it wise if a seller advised me to wait for better weather .You do have the right to change your mind,but if the seller did rightfully incur some expenses,that would be of some merit that should be worked out .

Old 12-12-2009, 01:02 AM   #19
mgl08
hhmoore

Old 12-12-2009, 01:08 AM   #20
mgl08
hhmoore

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ed clark