Bad Guy Nicole Norton Howling Gale dragons - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-12-2009, 02:04 AM   #41
hhmoore
J lloyd,
This thread is going to be pretty useless when I go back and remove every one of your posts because you refuse to comply with the rules here. One more post without your name, and you will lose posting privileges, and all of your earlier posts will be removed.

Old 12-12-2009, 02:06 AM   #42
nick_c
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgl08 View Post
Put it like this nick she told me the dragon was from one blood line I looked under other postings found previous owner he told me no he got it from king snake from a lady. It wasn't from where she stated that's that. She paid like $200 for him the previous owner showed me what he produced in the past. It wasn't from what I seen xtreme like she told
Appreciated, but on the BOI proof must be actual evidence. A statement will not be enough unfortunately. Again trying to sound as neutral as possible. As a side note I have merely had pleasant conversations with Nicole, but have heard of solid genetics and positive transactions as well.

Old 12-12-2009, 02:10 AM   #43
mgl08
Post removed due to continued violation of the full name rule
hhmoore

Old 12-12-2009, 02:14 AM   #44
hhmoore
Bye bye....shame that you wasted all that time typing in this thread, only to lose it all.
If you decide to comply with the rules when your privileges are restored, you can start over.

Old 12-12-2009, 02:15 AM   #45
capt._howdy
okay ether im really tired of just half retarded (please dont answer that) but im very confused on why this thread was started an j lloyd how hard is it to put you FULL NAME AFTER EVERY POST

Old 12-12-2009, 02:17 AM   #46
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgl08 View Post
Post removed due to continued violation of the full name rule
hhmoore
J lloyd, type your full name at the bottom of each post so they wont be removed.

Old 12-12-2009, 02:51 AM   #47
AMPearce
I think it was more then reasonable for Nicole to say she wouldn't refund $50 of your payment. That's barely over 10% of the purchase price. Most breeders wouldn't refund 20% of the purchase price. Stores do this to, it's called a restocking fee and is totally legitimate to do. It is your responsibility to do the research before hand and you can't expect a full refund out of the blue unless she has said she would give you one. As far as the rest of this goes I don't know because no one has posted any hard evidence but I would say the burden of evidence is on the OP because he is the one making the claims, but I guess we wouln't be getting any evidence since he can't follow the rules.

Old 12-12-2009, 03:20 AM   #48
cole09
Justin,
You can resume posting ON YOUR ACCOUNT, when your ban is lifted in three days. Until then, all efforts to bypass your ban will be removed.
If you continue trying to create new accounts for this purpose, your original account will be banned permanently. It's your call....
hhmoore
  Received Infraction
Old 12-12-2009, 03:24 AM   #49
Shadera
So you created a new account just to get around a ban? The rules. Read them. It'll save you a lot of grief.

Old 12-12-2009, 03:50 AM   #50
Omnomnami
Thanks for coming back and specifying some of the stuff you've stated, Justin. If you just wanted her to clear your name maybe you should be spending your time discussing this with her.

Your statement could have gone without cocky remarks since you are, of course, trying to clear your name but hey...what ever.

In the mean time, it seems like you need to talk to Nicole and get this settled with her and maybe the accusations on both of your parts can be forgotten and her business can go without the "Bad Guy" reputation.

Thanks for hearing me out (if you even came back to read the replies),
Nichole

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ed clark