Bad Guy ED CLARK... BUYERS and WHOLESALERS BEWARE.. - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-28-2010, 12:27 AM   #31
citruslover
It kind of bums me out when people sell animals they didn't produce and don't disclose this to their customers. I know this is a common practice, but it brings with it problems like this.

Unknowing customers buy sick dragons from a seller (ED) who dodges responsibility by blaming his supplier (TOM). And even if it wasn't done publicly, Ed should be able to show the same # and type of dragons he wanted replaced in several emails to Tom. And I would say that if Ed was selling them for Tom, then Tom needs to replace them. But if Ed was selling these as his own, then he needs to take responsibility for his own stock and their health.

I am not really into the personal threats and attacks, but this board always finds a way to get people pushing other people's buttons. I probably would have waited for Ed to bring this to the boards against you, Tom. But I see how it has been weighing on you for last several months and you wanted to air things out.

Let the sun shine on the truth, Ed. More proof, less grandstanding. You like to pound people on the boards when the topic isn't you, clamoring for truth. Let's see it.

Jeff Crider

Old 02-28-2010, 12:40 AM   #32
LauraB
Quote:
"I prefer to keep our business privately with this matter. your actions will dictate how I proceed from this point forward. I have no problem coming to your apartment in Glen Burnie to resolve this."
Yeah, it's always a good idea to tell someone you want to keep your "business privately with this matter" when you threaten them at the same time. I'd print that entire email out, with all headers, and save for future use if necessary.

Old 02-28-2010, 01:01 AM   #33
dragonluver83
Quote:
Originally Posted by citruslover View Post
It kind of bums me out when people sell animals they didn't produce and don't disclose this to their customers. I know this is a common practice, but it brings with it problems like this.

Unknowing customers buy sick dragons from a seller (ED) who dodges responsibility by blaming his supplier (TOM). And even if it wasn't done publicly, Ed should be able to show the same # and type of dragons he wanted replaced in several emails to Tom. And I would say that if Ed was selling them for Tom, then Tom needs to replace them. But if Ed was selling these as his own, then he needs to take responsibility for his own stock and their health.

I am not really into the personal threats and attacks, but this board always finds a way to get people pushing other people's buttons. I probably would have waited for Ed to bring this to the boards against you, Tom. But I see how it has been weighing on you for last several months and you wanted to air things out.

Let the sun shine on the truth, Ed. More proof, less grandstanding. You like to pound people on the boards when the topic isn't you, clamoring for truth. Let's see it.

Jeff Crider
Well very well put...

I do not guarantee more than live arrival for wholesale. Off course most of you know (Breeders/sellers) we set our boundaries to let customers know there are guidelines. ANd that you cant push past them. A GOOD business person would replace those animals within a respectable time period. which even now i think a guarantee is alittle past due. but its not like i didnt throw him free stuff before and its not like i wouldnt do it again. you think i am gonna let some 20 30 40 dollar dragon ruin good business. That not me or what i am about.

Ed not once have ever claimed those animals to be mine in any of his post at all. Look at Ed's classifieds. does he ever disclose any other breeder in his post other than himself? I havent ever heard him describe one of his animals for sale as a b.b. line, or dachiu line or blood bank dragons line.

Jeff there is some bad blood there, and its like he keeps pushing me by sending e-mails about everything is sick but he wants more. everything is full of parasites but he wants more. and really i have never started a thread on the b.o.i. let alone against Ed. Our problems were weighing on me but they were our problems. but with the threats, i think i had my fill. I would have never posted our bus. but after receiving that e-mail this after noon. I felt like it was getting outta hand. I still want to know what he means by he will come to my apartment if he needs to?? Is that like he going to come down here and do something, or try to?

Old 02-28-2010, 01:02 AM   #34
dragonluver83
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraB View Post
Yeah, it's always a good idea to tell someone you want to keep your "business privately with this matter" when you threaten them at the same time. I'd print that entire email out, with all headers, and save for future use if necessary.
I have a ED clark folder on my e-mail. three pages of him, well being him. so thank you but it went in the folder when i got it!

Old 02-28-2010, 01:07 AM   #35
BreedersCircle
I applaud Tom for not sinking into one of Ed's dirty tricks. Who in their right mind will ask for replacement of animals 4-5 months out. To add to it, Ed him self has no guarantee AFTER live arrival.

Tom and I have been doin business for a year now. Last year to complete a lot of my orders, low end and high end, I must have purchased 500-600 dragons(a lot of them being Toms production,just a few were from Dachiu). Only having trouble with a couple dragons that Tom GLADLY replaced. I contacted him within a week, probably within a few days. I would never even think about calling Tom more than a month after receiving the dragons, even worse... 4 MONTHS....

And then to threaten him.... that puts the icing on the cake for me.

Old 02-28-2010, 01:26 AM   #36
dragonluver83
Quote:
Originally Posted by BreedersCircle View Post
I applaud Tom for not sinking into one of Ed's dirty tricks. Who in their right mind will ask for replacement of animals 4-5 months out. To add to it, Ed him self has no guarantee AFTER live arrival.

Tom and I have been doin business for a year now. Last year to complete a lot of my orders, low end and high end, I must have purchased 500-600 dragons(a lot of them being Toms production,just a few were from Dachiu). Only having trouble with a couple dragons that Tom GLADLY replaced. I contacted him within a week, probably within a few days. I would never even think about calling Tom more than a month after receiving the dragons, even worse... 4 MONTHS....

And then to threaten him.... that puts the icing on the cake for me.
Thank you Johnathan. and a good year of business!

yup most were mine but the ones that werent mine i disclosed the bloodlines and breeder. I do buy wholesale form other breeders here and there. it helps pay for the animal that i want to keep and breed.An every time i sold an animal that wasnt from my stock i made sure proper info was given.

I dont guarantee wholesale, but dragons die from everyone sometimes for any reason. and even though my boundaries are live arrival only, i keep to good business by replacing perished animals. I will always do so! It's the right thing to do. i want my customer to be happy make money and come back.

if Ed was more professional i would throw more freebies at him when he came down to do more business, just to make him happy. I didnt gain from any of this. I lost a customer if anything... whether it was a person like Ed or a good customer.

Old 02-28-2010, 01:36 AM   #37
shinezilla
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycoolpaul View Post
I like chicken!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iraqvet View Post
Cause he knows he is wrong..If he really thought he had a case,he would have brought it here.. He is trying to bully you cause you are not a 20 year veteran breeder..He thinks you were born yesterday and was trying to pull one over one you..Who is to say those dragons even died??I wouldnt take Ed's word for it...He has no proof,just a big mouth that smells like poop when he opens it...Him and Nicole really are made for each other...They are deffinetly not a case of "opposites attracting each other"...They both think they are above everyone else and think they have the right to screw people over....To bad public floggings are illegal.....

One of those posts has a good point... Really Paul???

Old 02-28-2010, 01:50 AM   #38
ReptileAddictions
WOW- I think Ed took the play by play right out of girlfriends playbook. My mother Jeane Bought out Foxfire Dragons when she retired, she listed for sale all the dragons she didnt want to keep. Howling Gale Luney Tune bought a adult male breeder foxfire produced. 6 months later he died. She came to the BOI and tried to drag my mother through the mud for it. Even then HER terms were live arrival only.

Change the names of the buyers, sellers, and the breeders and Ed just relived her story himself....................They really are two peas in a pod!

Old 02-28-2010, 02:03 AM   #39
zzzdanz
To quote ED- " of course we all have read how tom produces all the dragons that he sells. he just cant be a man and tell the truth."

I sent Tom a PM commenting on his dragons and he responded with:

Thanks man, I appreciate it. exepting babies from the red hypo trans (avatar). If you like those i have a sick hypo trans leatherback on my web site. he's on my breeders page. i would tell you which one he is but when you see him you will know. Paid a pretty penny for him from Josh D.

What do you know about "truth" Ed?

Old 02-28-2010, 02:22 AM   #40
SERPENTS DEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzdanz View Post
It doesn't look like Tom has any problem telling people the "truth" about where he gets his animals from.

What do you know about "truth" Ed?

Ed Clark is a man of lies who knows no truth!

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...p?tag=Ed+Clark

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ed clark