Bad Guy ED CLARK... BUYERS and WHOLESALERS BEWARE.. - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-28-2010, 02:26 AM   #41
LauraB
Quoting Dan's PM from Tom: "If you like those i have a sick hypo trans leatherback on my web site. he's on my breeders page." ...

Tom, I would replace the word "sick" with the word "awesome" or "superior" or "mind-blowing" .. I know what you mean by "sick", and I also appreciate your honesty in letting Dan know who you acquired him from, but the word "sick" can be interpreted two ways, especially when someone wants to quote you later on and demand free dragons, or else ....

Old 02-28-2010, 02:27 AM   #42
SERPENTS DEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by serpentsden View Post
Ed Clark is a man of lies who knows no truth!

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...p?tag=Ed+Clark
The link I posted didn't work correctly, hope this one works.
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...p?tag=Ed+Clark

Old 02-28-2010, 02:39 AM   #43
dragonluver83
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraB View Post
Quoting Dan's PM from Tom: "If you like those i have a sick hypo trans leatherback on my web site. he's on my breeders page." ...

Tom, I would replace the word "sick" with the word "awesome" or "superior" or "mind-blowing" .. I know what you mean by "sick", and I also appreciate your honesty in letting Dan know who you acquired him from, but the word "sick" can be interpreted two ways, especially when someone wants to quote you later on and demand free dragons, or else ....
That was in a private message between me and him. I wouldnt have a sick animal posted on my web site. i know what you mean and fully understand but look at him. superior isnt the word. And thats not my vocabulary. and because . like Ed i have to sensor how i descried a hot looking dragon
Does that dragon look sick?

Old 02-28-2010, 02:55 AM   #44
SERPENTS DEN
Thumbs up

Nice Dragon but I doubt the photo does any justice compared to seeing him in person.

Old 02-28-2010, 03:02 AM   #45
LauraB
Nope, he doesn't look sick, like unhealthy sick ... he looks awesome, hot and superior

And your exif data shows no retouching, no photoshopping. You took that pic with a Nikon Coolpix S550 and uploaded it with the same camera software.
But yeah, it's a shame immoral individuals could take advantage of your normal vocabulary.
It's not censoring, it's just the same description with a different word that can't be used against you later.

Old 02-28-2010, 03:12 AM   #46
dragonluver83
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraB View Post
Nope, he doesn't look sick, like unhealthy sick ... he looks awesome, hot and superior

And your exif data shows no retouching, no photoshopping. You took that pic with a Nikon Coolpix S550 and uploaded it with the same camera software.
But yeah, it's a shame immoral individuals could take advantage of your normal vocabulary.
It's not censoring, it's just the same description with a different word that can't be used against you later.
Dam so it tells you my camera too? i would ask how to get that program but i wouldnt know how to use it probly..
Yea he is brighter. but oh well i need a better camera or read the instruction manual. Im a guy what can i say?

Old 02-28-2010, 03:20 AM   #47
zzzdanz
Nicole is pretty handy with a camera, maybe when Ed comes over she could help you out.

Probally safe to say we'll so no more replys from Ed on this.Another deserved bad guy thread to add to his ever growing collection.

Old 02-28-2010, 03:40 AM   #48
Utta
Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzdanz View Post
Nicole is pretty handy with a camera, maybe when Ed comes over she could help you out.

Probally safe to say we'll so no more replys from Ed on this.Another deserved bad guy thread to add to his ever growing collection.
That one make me laugh. Nice. I can't say its shocking Ed did this, but its shocking this probally won't effect his business. I'm sorry Ed bent you over, no matter how small it was.

Old 02-28-2010, 03:41 AM   #49
zzzdanz
ooops..we'll SEE no more from Ed

Old 02-28-2010, 06:59 AM   #50
bamagurl76
Oh My !! LoL !! 4 months later . Unreal

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ed clark