Bad Guy ED CLARK... BUYERS and WHOLESALERS BEWARE.. - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-28-2010, 07:49 AM   #51
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraB View Post
Yeah, it's always a good idea to tell someone you want to keep your "business privately with this matter" when you threaten them at the same time. I'd print that entire email out, with all headers, and save for future use if necessary.
I would highly doubt his cowardice would allow him to preform any further actions short of him driving by and yelling names out the window. You, you....DUMMY!......

What gets me is his trader rating keeps going up even with the addition of all the new bad guy threads. That and he has not once received negative trader rating. Though the latter I'm sure is due to the assuredly retaliatory return of a negative rating by Ed.

Old 02-28-2010, 02:33 PM   #52
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonluver83 View Post
That was in a private message between me and him. I wouldnt have a sick animal posted on my web site. i know what you mean and fully understand but look at him. superior isnt the word. And thats not my vocabulary. and because . like Ed i have to sensor how i descried a hot looking dragon
Does that dragon look sick?
If thats sickly Tom, I will buy all you have and I dont even do beardies.

Old 02-28-2010, 02:42 PM   #53
dragonluver83
Well Ed did show his face he posted one picture of a dragon that was dead. no e-mails no nothing just a deaad dragon ini his care. funny thing is i sold all babies to him 5 1/2 inches and 6 tops. the dragon he pictured looks to be sizable. But this is the thread with the same problem as the one he started

I think ed got upset and wanted my name on the b.o.i. you think thats going to hurt my rep? It was a post by you! people know what kind of joke you really are Ed. so try again

Old 02-28-2010, 03:15 PM   #54
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraB View Post

Looks to me like this went from Nicole's thread to private crap between Ed and Tom and now back here.
Your right LauraB , tom is mad about something Nicole told someone that came from me. it was 100% true and he cant handle it now he has this vendetta and seeks his revenge against her and myself. it is kinda funny.but its a big waste of this boards time.

Old 02-28-2010, 03:22 PM   #55
dragonluver83
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark View Post
Your right LauraB , tom is mad about something Nicole told someone that came from me. it was 100% true and he cant handle it now he has this vendetta and seeks his revenge against her and myself. it is kinda funny.but its a big waste of this boards time.
I am mad Nicole lied about justin threating her. that was a nice attemp by you to save her to. but to bad your no kind of "white knight" in any situation!

And we all know how you and your photo shopping chicken head speak of the truth.

Lets stay on topic Edward

Old 02-28-2010, 03:55 PM   #56
Utta
Ed. Care to answer some questions?

1.) Why would you wait 4 months to ask for replacments?

2.) Why would you pick the weekest animals to re-sell?

3.) Are you gunna answer these?

Old 02-28-2010, 05:02 PM   #57
chris allen
Ed was on my list of people that I'd like to meet because I want to put a face with all his B.S. He's now made the "never do business with/avoid at all costs" list. For having never dealt with him, he sure has rubbed me the wrong way with a few of his scumbag moves. Watching time after time his rude remarks, childish tactics, and poor taste in dealing with others I can't understand how he is still allowed on this site and certainly can't understand for the life of me why people still choose to do business with him.

Old 02-28-2010, 05:21 PM   #58
capt._howdy
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris allen View Post
Ed was on my list of people that I'd like to meet because I want to put a face with all his B.S. He's now made the "never do business with/avoid at all costs" list. For having never dealt with him, he sure has rubbed me the wrong way with a few of his scumbag moves. Watching time after time his rude remarks, childish tactics, and poor taste in dealing with others I can't understand how he is still allowed on this site and certainly can't understand for the life of me why people still choose to do business with him.
cause alot of people dont know better or they cant figure out how to look people up on the B.O.I

Old 02-28-2010, 05:42 PM   #59
crazycoolpaul
<~~~~~~~ Just found out about the BOI 2 months ago lol

Old 02-28-2010, 05:54 PM   #60
citruslover
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonluver83 View Post
Ed not once have ever claimed those animals to be mine in any of his post at all. Look at Ed's classifieds. does he ever disclose any other breeder in his post other than himself? I havent ever heard him describe one of his animals for sale as a b.b. line, or dachiu line or blood bank dragons line.
To me this is the where the underlying responsibility remains.

If you never disclose this information, then you feel detached from the health of the dragon. All you are concerned about is money. All problems with the dragons are passed up the food chain to make sure your not out of pocket on the deal.

I am not a fan of wholesale for these reasons.

Jeff Crider

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ed clark