Bad Guy ED CLARK... BUYERS and WHOLESALERS BEWARE.. - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-28-2010, 09:55 PM   #71
SERPENTS DEN
So Nicole Norton is Ed's fiance?

What a pair....

Old 02-28-2010, 10:02 PM   #72
dragonluver83
Quote:
Originally Posted by bamagurl76 View Post
I know I would never replace a reptile of any kind after 4 months. Anything can happen in that time period.
Its not even just that. he got free stuff when he came here! Ed could have never of said anything about the dead animals no matter how long nothing . And he still would of got some free babies. whats the problem?

I tell you what the problem is: MY BACK HURTS. i carried Eds all summer. The 60 - 75 dollar leathers the 140 150 dollar hypo leatherbacks and the 200 dollar trans leathers... hey Ed how much you re-sell these bad boys for??? (go back and look at his ads) You made hundreds of dollars on a dragon. not a clutch, A DRAGON. and you want to complain and try and slander me and other breeders. You know nothing about my transaction with anyone. so how does that give you the right to comment on anything?

Shut your mouth and show me something. where's these e-mails? I dont give a whos thread you want to post it on...

Old 02-28-2010, 10:08 PM   #73
chris allen
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrictlyExotics View Post
Brian,

I totally understand where are coming from but I would imagine, as a website, as long as Ed adheres to the policies and rules of the site, Ed isnt breaking any rules to become banned. If the actual website was into policing their ads, I think it would be a different story all together. I, however, think that if they were to "police" the ads, the dealers, etc... Fauna would no longer exist.

The BOI gives the buyer the provisions to make a decision that is good for them. The best thing to do is make everyone that you know that deals with reptiles, aware that the BOI exists to protect them from bad sellers.

As far as Ed's business, the more people who know about the BOI, the more it will affect his bottom line. If it affects his bottom line, it will directly be a result of his customer service skills and/or his reputation.

Sorry Harald if I went a little off topic
It's not even just the amount of bad boi threads. It's his poor tactics, rude comments, and not to mention all the other crap.

Anyone ever read his post in his bearded dragon pictures thread that HE started.....where he posted a phenominal looking orange female, said something along the lines of wanting to color up the state of California because he sold her, or something like that? If you keep reading a page or two later, you come across pictures of the dragon again, with the color peeling right off of it.....not sure how many people put 2 + 2 together on that one.

Old 02-28-2010, 10:16 PM   #74
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris allen View Post
It's not even just the amount of bad boi threads. It's his poor tactics, rude comments, and not to mention all the other crap.

Anyone ever read his post in his bearded dragon pictures thread that HE started.....where he posted a phenominal looking orange female, said something along the lines of wanting to color up the state of California because he sold her, or something like that? If you keep reading a page or two later, you come across pictures of the dragon again, with the color peeling right off of it.....not sure how many people put 2 + 2 together on that one.
Chris,

I totally agree that he has a bad reputation for rudeness, unforgiving customer service as well as tact.
All I am stating is that if we make more people aware of the BOI, it will affect his bottom line in the long run.
Now, I am not a Bearded dragon breeder. Havent been since you made Red ones. But when it comes to bearded dragons, I will take your word for it. The only morph dragon I ever owned was one of yours.

Old 02-28-2010, 10:20 PM   #75
dragonluver83
excuse

This is one of the excuses about his debt. This is also him asking for more dragons after multiple transactions.
Attached Images

Old 02-28-2010, 10:22 PM   #76
chris allen
I agree about the BOI. It needs to stay and this is the exact reason. Go to his thread dragon pictures on the dragon forum here, and go to I think pages 13/14. I didn't even realize at the time how Nicole deflected the attention and I went along with it(stupid me). I'm not sure if he can remove those posts, or threads, but the pics are there now.

Old 02-28-2010, 11:03 PM   #77
TattooLost
Wait... isn't Ed Clark like 60, and Nicole Norton is like... 19?

Guess it kinda explains the poor business practices of both, feeding off each other. Nasty.

Old 02-28-2010, 11:07 PM   #78
dragonluver83
Quote:
I agree about the BOI. It needs to stay and this is the exact reason. Go to his thread dragon pictures on the dragon forum here, and go to I think pages 13/14. I didn't even realize at the time how Nicole deflected the attention and I went along with it(stupid me). I'm not sure if he can remove those posts, or threads, but the pics are there now.
Hey Chris what are you reffering to when you said this??? are you trying to imply about the orange female he has???

Old 02-28-2010, 11:27 PM   #79
chris allen
Post #131 and #138 being the same dragon. I wouldn't be surprised if Ed knew that dragon was losing its color, if you look at her back right leg, it appears to have a drastic color change to it, like as if she had already "lost" some.

Old 02-28-2010, 11:33 PM   #80
dragonluver83
Quote:
Post #131 and #138 being the same dragon. I wouldn't be surprised if Ed knew that dragon was losing its color, if you look at her back right leg, it appears to have a drastic color change to it, like as if she had already "lost" some.
Thats right ding ding ding what do we have for him johnny (or should i say chris)
That animal was DYED that color Ed CLARK mis labled that animal calling it a florescent Dachiu line virgin.. IS the thread in the classified or has it been deleted?

So dying it a dragon calling it a Dachiu line Who is basically slandering the dachiu name by dying a animal and and selling it as a florescent dragon... Actually if you give them a call ask them if they even have a "fluorescent line"... I will bet the answer is no..

Hey Ed why dont you tell them what happened to this animal after it finished shedding??? did it not die?? wonder why this animal dyed... THANK YOU CHRIS..

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ed clark