Inquiry Wise Reptiles/ are they liars? - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-09-2010, 07:49 PM   #11
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by TattooLost View Post
Is the BOI covering liars now? Or was there some sort of transaction or bad customer service involved here?
I was prepared to send them almost anything until they denied sending that email.

Old 03-09-2010, 07:50 PM   #12
WiseReptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by WiseReptiles View Post
Yeah and Nicole had our email address before hand. You think that you are so smart and can change an email but the only reason you are wasting your time here is to avoid your own BOI threads and to start crap. I know it, I have seen you avoid questions like the are the plague but when you think you can turn the attention from yourself you will do it to the best of your knowledge. And as Russ stated I do not trust the 2 of you with my paypal address as well as someone having to wait a couple weeks to receive dragons. You 2 have proved yourself and I do not want anything to do with either of you. You are just in this hobby to give it a bad name. BTW, funny thing is the only time we go to Kingsnake is when links are posted in the chat room. But you have your story and live in your own world no matter how screwed up it is. So enjoy making everyones lives miserable.

Jeff Wise

Please make sure to use protection because we don't need any more morons on Fauna.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ageber View Post
this is an email i got asking for a donation which my company is doing. I don't know how to do a screen shot on the mac so i hope this helps whoever needed it.
alan

This message was sent from:
http://www.innovationsinprint.com/contact.html
------------------------------------------------------------
Name of sender: christina
Email of sender: c.wise87@yahoo.com
------------------------- COMMENTS -------------------------

Hi,
I am contacting you to see if you knew about the member Critical Bill aka Chuck Kimmel. He is a long time member at Fauna and his family is struggling right now. Chuck had 2 heart attacks last week and flat lined they have him in ICU, everything is touch and go. He has kidney failure since yesterday and I decided that I am going to help out his family and run a fund raiser to help the family with all of the expenses that they are having a the moment. I am contact you to see if there was a possibility that you had a donation towards theses auctions to help out a great cause. If not, I understand because times are hard for everyone.

------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by WiseReptiles View Post
This is my last post here because alls this is doing ED is keeping Nichole's post at the top why your's fall to the bottom. I apologize for my comment that I did in my previous post. What I said was because I was mad and everyone knows after you hit the post button anything thing you say is there to stay. I admit I was wrong with that comment and it was better left out of a BOI thread.

In post #453 on the screen shot of the email I posted Nichole admits in her own email that we said we would not be associated with her because of ED clark. With that being said she even stated in that email we would not be associated with ED Clark or her. With that being said why would we have sent ED an email from King Snake when we could of did that right from here on Fauna? We have no reason to lie saying that the email was not sent! Why would we need to lie about sending someone an email? If we sent ED and email I would have admitted that my first post but with me knowing that ED never received an email from us is why I have defended ourselves here. As I said earlier it is not productive from me to keep posting here because all I am doing is repeating myself over and over and it is not solving nothing but making others read the same stuff over and over.

ED and Nichole, I am sincerly sorry for that comment I made and what I said. It was better left out of the BOI and I am sorry to everyone for that comment. It was unproffessional and uncalled for. So what I said can't be taken out of context I will add it here and this is the comment I was refering to "Please make sure to use protection because we don't need any more morons on Fauna".

Jeff Wise
Quote:
Originally Posted by garweft View Post
In that second link above Nicole and a past member both claimed the other edited their private message conversation with Photoshop. So This would make a second time that Nicole could have used Photoshop to change a screen shot of a text image to say what she wanted it to say.

And I was right.... Ed did finally come
Well Ed it looks like you are back to all of your old tricks. I never thought you would stoop so low to make yourself look good but it looks like you have far exceeded what I thought you could do. We never emailed you nor would we because Nichole stated in the email to us that we would not associate ourselves with anyone who deals with Ed Clark! Wish we could all see what the instant message was about to Nicole that is in your screen shot. Probably talking about changing everything to suit yourselves.

Jeff WiseAttachment 128432

Old 03-09-2010, 07:51 PM   #13
KelliH
Ed if you click on the email that was sent to you (in the "received email" area where there is a list of all the emails you have received) and highlight it, then right click you should be able to select "Properties". The click on "Details". Highlight all the code that is in this "deatails" window. Copy/Paste it here in a post.

Old 03-09-2010, 07:56 PM   #14
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrictlyExotics View Post
LoL you cant copy and paste?
He couldn't find his ass with both hands.

This is just yet another pathetic attempt of

d e f l e c t i o n!

This is his way yet again to deflect attention from his bad guy thread and his insignificant others bad guy thread.

Old 03-09-2010, 07:58 PM   #15
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark View Post
I was prepared to send them almost anything until they denied sending that email.

Horse crap, you are a liar.

Old 03-09-2010, 08:04 PM   #16
Ed Clark
From c.wise87@yahoo.com Fri Mar 5 18:18:22 2010
X-Apparently-To: cmrcpythons@yahoo.com via 69.147.74.186; Fri, 05 Mar 2010 10:24:25 -0800
Return-Path: <www@king8.kingsnake.com>
X-YMailISG: dltcNXwWLDtgsS0UuoNQtamO4Z52V5_XRuO2od3de74st2nMRs UNNEpP9JtYxlO8_o._1Dzr8AXHF4_2HMPlZ50BO8dYVEIroNLh oVTycg5OO.Q3imnjJuBDARXhWeZm7ZutaE5s5oHehGRicsyuFS T58sTVwzsQPHlqL4aRA4zjiuzrniowikgGfcVQ1yf1yusssVS5 zUJ4X4fuuHZjUAn_W8TYeVL3Q0Q.gI0Fy1_eSrrjvF_JRdMzzq uVxZ1PNQ2lv3DUq6kZUH5rLlLAX95UKe1Uy6OJuUh3VTIRcXHG AGDnfum_8rfqA.rC7kMmnC93iEIZVbyErQhkkNuHR6f1Fj1WUH 2m2SejPfSacOM8zyF0i6LkDAd0V6QTFt60Hw--
X-Originating-IP: [209.198.140.173]
Authentication-Results: mta1180.mail.mud.yahoo.com from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=yahoo.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO king8.kingsnake.com) (209.198.140.173)
by mta1180.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; Fri, 05 Mar 2010 10:24:25 -0800
Received: from king8.kingsnake.com (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by king8.kingsnake.com (8.14.3/8.14.3) with ESMTP id o25IIMR8052131
for <cmrcpythons@yahoo.com>; Fri, 5 Mar 2010 12:18:22 -0600 (CST)
(envelope-from www@king8.kingsnake.com)
Received: (from www@localhost)
by king8.kingsnake.com (8.14.3/8.14.3/Submit) id o25IIMqE052130;
Fri, 5 Mar 2010 12:18:22 -0600 (CST)
(envelope-from www)
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 12:18:22 -0600 (CST)
Message-Id: <201003051818.o25IIMqE052130@king8.kingsnake.com >
To: cmrcpythons@yahoo.com
Subject: Message about: RW Snow Patty, Red Stripes.
Content-Length: 1017

Old 03-09-2010, 08:08 PM   #17
WiseReptiles
Quote:
You were prepared to send us almost anything? Funny that all the other auctions that are running right now the people who donated them animals still have them in their possession and will send them out to the winners after they pay. Funny thing is that supposed email you received from us was never replied to if you were even thinking of donating until we told Nichole that we would have nothing to do with you because she was associated with you. That is when that email came about that the 2 of you conceived and made fit your situation. From the time stamp on the email to the phone call was about 12 hours. But you Ed were thinking about donating about how much that email is real "Non Existent". This is your story and you will do anything to take the heat off Ed Clark. Keep avoiding your thread like you are so well at doing. Next Ed Clark thread will be something about how Home Depot is in the wrong because he received a splinter while shopping there to make himself look good somehow.

Jeff Wise

Old 03-09-2010, 08:10 PM   #18
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND View Post
Horse crap, you are a liar.
I think I provided the proof that both of the Wise's are liars. this discussion was going on as an off topic subject in another thread. slam me all you want Dand you are showing who and what you are trying to protect your buddies with no objectivity towards the truth.

Old 03-09-2010, 08:14 PM   #19
WiseReptiles
Quote:
I think I provided the proof that both of the Wise's are liars. this discussion was going on as an off topic subject in another thread. slam me all you want Dand you are showing who and what you are trying to protect your buddies with no objectivity towards the truth.
All you proved is you know how to back space and change this to suit what you want others to see.

Jeff Wise

Old 03-09-2010, 08:15 PM   #20
capt._howdy
Ed you must not have a life i swear honestly the only lier in this thread IS YOU. ohh Ed just in case you didnt know the definition of lie here u go. to speak falsely or utter untruth knowingly, as with intent to deceive. Jeff and his wife has nothing to worry about

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ed clark