Inquiry Wise Reptiles/ are they liars? - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-09-2010, 10:55 PM   #51
shinezilla
Because you brought Ed into the Bad Guy thread about you when it was getting heated.

Old 03-09-2010, 11:02 PM   #52
Iraqvet
Quote:
Originally Posted by HowlinGaleDragons View Post
Why would you bring my name up in this thread so much? This is between Ed Clark and Wise Reptiles not me I want no part of this thread it is as simple as that. Leave me out of it and as I stated before the Screen shot from another thread was of the exact email I was forwarded if anything was "Edited" I had no knowledge at all of it (I AM NOT SAYNG IT WAS EDITED) and Chris I never showed Ed any emails from you or told him your email address as most of my conversations where with your wife on the phone I don't think you sent me any emails I sent two to you with the link to the auction post through your web site and one I sent based on the email I saw that was forwarded to me..

Off Topic but....
Wise Reptiles I need you to send me your Pay Pal address tonight either by email or PM I am ending the auction tonight; So far the high bid is $50 + Shipping.

And so no one things I am ignoring this thread I won't be posting anymore as I simply want no part of it as it is between Ed and Wise Reptiles.
Nicole,you have so many un answered questions in other threads,why dont you go answer them??Ones like,,,why dont you guarantee color,or why do you think you have the right to photoshop animals??These are legit questions Nicole...Why cant you answer them?You cant say you dont photoshop,and you cant explain why people cant get what they pay for with you??Why does a dragons color drain when it leaves your house,only to NEVER GET IT BACK??Do you still feel like you have dont nothing wrong??

Old 03-09-2010, 11:23 PM   #53
WiseReptiles
Sorry Nichole but you do have a part in this. Actually you have a lot to do with it since you are the one to start it on your own BOI thread. This was brought over here by Ed and it now involves you since you actually were the one to start this and Ed just chimed in on your thread. Just because Ed posted this and not you does not mean you are not involved. Do I need to go to your thread and quote everything you posted. Unlike Ed you can believe I will not post on your thread to make you look like a bad person. You are still young enough to change where as Ed I believe will never change. Whether you post her again or not is up to you but I assure you that you will be mentioned here because in all actuality you were the one to start this in your thread. And the funny thing is I harbor no ill feelings toward this in the least. I see this as a desperate attempt to draw attention somewhere else. Whether Ed or yourself changed that email for this situation is of a mute point because even once it is proved Ed will still defend himself saying it was not him and that just leaves one other person and that is you Nichole.

As for what you said below "I don't think you sent me any emails I sent two to you with the link to the auction post through your web site and one I sent based on the email I saw that was forwarded to me". Are you forgetting the email you sent stating that we would not deal with any associated with Ed Clark? It is easy to forget so I am far from calling you a liar so I am just pointing out that you forgot about that email.

And not to take this off topic but my name is Jeff and not Chris. As far as the Paypal goes please hold the money until the dragons are shipped and have the winning bidder email me directly and then you can get the Paypal address. It's a little while before you can send them out and anything can go wrong between now and then. I want to make sure your customer is happy with their purchase and it arrived alive and healthy. Because the money would just sit in my Paypal until then to make sure everything went smoothly. And do not think that you are the only one because we are making sure everyone who receives what they one are satisfied before any more funds are released. Because I am not the type of person to ask the families we are donating to be responsible and give us the money back so this would be coming out of our pocket. But thank you for raising money to help Chuck and his family because that is a step in the right direction. You are showing that it is not just about you even if there were ulterior motives.

Quote:
Why would you bring my name up in this thread so much? This is between Ed Clark and Wise Reptiles not me I want no part of this thread it is as simple as that. Leave me out of it and as I stated before the Screen shot from another thread was of the exact email I was forwarded if anything was "Edited" I had no knowledge at all of it (I AM NOT SAYNG IT WAS EDITED) and Chris I never showed Ed any emails from you or told him your email address as most of my conversations where with your wife on the phone I don't think you sent me any emails I sent two to you with the link to the auction post through your web site and one I sent based on the email I saw that was forwarded to me..

Off Topic but....
Wise Reptiles I need you to send me your Pay Pal address tonight either by email or PM I am ending the auction tonight; So far the high bid is $50 + Shipping.

And so no one things I am ignoring this thread I won't be posting anymore as I simply want no part of it as it is between Ed and Wise Reptiles.
Jeff Wise

Old 03-09-2010, 11:27 PM   #54
KelliH
Quote:
Originally Posted by polasian View Post
Ed, what did you just show us? Unless I'm missing it, the Wises' IP address ( 68.61.46.124 ) is no where to be found.

There are three IP addresses...
209.198.140.173 - Austin, Texas
69.147.74.186 - Sunnyvale, California
127.0.0.1 - I believe this to be an IP address. This one doesn't show up in a search. That means it could be (or is) a spoof IP. Some people hide their actual IP's for privacy while browsing the net. An "Anonymity" or "Hide" program generates fake IP's. These programs can be downloaded and used as free trials, or purchased for $20. The following is an example of one such program...
http://www.hide-the-ip.com/

Kelli, Ed forwarded you this email.

You mentioned that the Wises' E-mail address was listed, however was their IP shown anywhere within the source?
This was the ip address it showed the email originated from:

Old 03-09-2010, 11:28 PM   #55
shinezilla
Figured since you're doing the auction for "Wise Reptiles" Nicole, you could atleast have the decency to address them by their actual names.

Old 03-09-2010, 11:39 PM   #56
Utta
Ed. I've been more then civil with you, agreed? I have never called you names or attacked you in any way. Correct? This will how ever be the first time I will not be civil.

This thread is such bs! Jeff and Christina are trying to help 2 families in need! Are you f$+#=!& kidding me man?! They have done SO much for these 2 that them lying is such a f$#=&! Shot in the dark you need some f$=#3&! Night vision to see the darm target! My god man. Are you really stooping so low?? Every post you make drags your name/face threw mud. For your own sake, stop doing this crap. I'm done being civil to you. You had your chance with me to save some face. This is just the lowest I have ever seen anyone go. I've said my peace.

Old 03-10-2010, 12:11 AM   #57
LauraB
Quote:
This discussion has been going on in another thread(off topic). so lets discuss it here.
No, let's not. This is not BOI relevant. It's just another moronic, sophomoric spin-off of the same irrelevant, sophomoric BS on Nicole's latest bad guy thread. A "new day, same old ", if you will.

There are no true and hard proveable facts ... period. Get over it.
You want to help Chuck & Maggie or Rick & Sandra ... then write a (good) check, get a money order, whatever and send it to help.

All this other BS isn't helping anyone ...

Quote:
Why would you bring my name up in this thread so much? This is between Ed Clark and Wise Reptiles not me I want no part of this thread it is as simple as that. Leave me out of it
Because you started it on your own thread (I think someone else already pointed that out, too) and were real quick to start posting your own emails/correspondence on your own thread.
You want to be left out of drama? Then don't start it. Pretty simple.

Concentrate ... this isn't about who said what or who did what or who thinks what. It's about people in need and going through absolute hell Lose the personal agendas and egos, please!

Old 03-10-2010, 01:06 AM   #58
RichsBallPythons
Quote:
Originally Posted by polasian View Post
Ed, what did you just show us? Unless I'm missing it, the Wises' IP address ( 68.61.46.124 ) is no where to be found.

There are three IP addresses...
209.198.140.173 - Austin, Texas
69.147.74.186 - Sunnyvale, California
127.0.0.1 - I believe this to be an IP address. This one doesn't show up in a search. That means it could be (or is) a spoof IP. Some people hide their actual IP's for privacy while browsing the net. An "Anonymity" or "Hide" program generates fake IP's. These programs can be downloaded and used as free trials, or purchased for $20. The following is an example of one such program...
http://www.hide-the-ip.com/
the 127 is a router/server ip just like a 192.168.0.1 you get with wifi routers and such. Not a spoof ip at all, its normal from email servers.

209.198.140.173-Austin Texas, sorry ed do better than that. no way a Michigan Comcast residence will have a IP from TX.

So i think its time to upgrade from the shovel and get a excavator to Finish you off.

Old 03-10-2010, 01:24 AM   #59
dragonluver83
Quote:
Originally Posted by serpentsden View Post
Shhhh Ed's trying to take the heat off his Bad Guy thread.
Which one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus View Post
He's disinclined to acquiesce to your request.

That's gotta easily be the best laugh I've had all year. Yer alright Rich.
That's cause Rich knows he's full of an doesnt want to be brought into it

Quote:
Originally Posted by lpcad View Post
Ed,
Jeff and Christina are doing so much to help people in this community.
Why are you posting this crap?
Because they spoke against ed. fauna is ed's home. his "playgound" is his exact words. Ed is trying to save a drowing rep. What is he gonna do if he cant play here? watch Mcguyver? Night rider? the andy griffen show?

Quote:
Why would you bring my name up in this thread so much?
Then stop typing, stop reading it, and do not respond no matter how many times your name has been brought up. your involving yourself by your very presents.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraB View Post
No, let's not. This is not BOI relevant. It's just another moronic, sophomoric spin-off of the same irrelevant, sophomoric BS on Nicole's latest bad guy thread. A "new day, same old ", if you will.

Ed nobody is playing buddy buddy. there just tired of your crap. you talk so much crap, and then when someone does something that you do or no where near as bad as you do you want to try and bury them. when in fact your the biggest piece of in the herp world. You need to read your words to everyone else and take your own advise. Then get your scamming fiance and fill out some applications at burger king. cause what are you gonna do after you and nicole cant buy and re-sell animals anymore?

Old 03-10-2010, 01:38 AM   #60
ShiffyAME
wow this is seriously as much a joke as if you'd just tried to say they altered the video from the fundraiser where jeff jumped in the river to raise money, and really it was from last summer and it took so long to "pixilate" the video because they had to add all that snow into the movie. I'm sorry but it's just crazy to have a BOI post made calling you a liar for trying to raise money to help people out so to answer the question, no i don't think "wise reptiles are liars" i think they both are very decent human beings who have shown they will go above and beyond to not only help fauna itself, but also it's members and people in general for that matter!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ed clark