Inquiry Wise Reptiles/ are they liars? - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-10-2010, 10:24 AM   #71
polasian
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus View Post
How do you explain Kelli's findings on post 54?
If the only place that Kelli saw Christina's & Jeff's IP address, was on the footer of that E-mail that Ed received (as shown in his screen shot), then it doesn't prove that the Wise's sent that E-mail.

The following is a screen shot of an E-mail I sent to Sunshine (Shinezilla) through one of her Kingsnake posts. My IP shows up ( 69.139.51.88 ).

The following is a screen shot of that same E-mail that I had Sunshine forward to my gmail account. I asked her to simply replace my IP with a bogus one ( 11.111.11.11 ).

The IP is displayed within the input content area. I could have asked Sunshine to type in Nicole's IP, and posted that screen shot on her "photoshop" thread, to show that she alters images. Then I could forward that E-mail (with Nicole's IP which was typed in manually) to anyone who wants to confirm my "proof."

I see what you're saying Deb, thats why I'm trying to figure out if Kelli saw the Wises' IP listed anywhere other than on the footer of the E-mail that Ed received. If Kelli's answer is "no," then its Ed's word against Christina's & Jeff's...and personally, I know damn well who I'll believe.

Old 03-10-2010, 10:30 AM   #72
polasian
Quote:
Originally Posted by aleria View Post
Forgot to note, it does not matter what email address you use, you could even send an email address from someone else's email account to your own account, as long as it is sent from your computer to your computer, and you will see this 127.0.0.1 ip address.
That is why sending an email from my yahoo account to my gmail account garnered the same exact results as sending from my yahoo to yahoo.
Hope this helps some understand why that particular little bit is rather... damning, in my eyes.
I thought so too, based on this...

Quote:
In computer networking, localhost (meaning "this computer") is the standard hostname given to the address of the loopback network interface. The name is also a reserved domain name[1] (cf. .localhost), set aside to avoid confusion with the narrower definition as a hostname.
Localhost always translates to the loopback IP address 127.0.0.1 in IPv4, or ::1 in IPv6.[2]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Localhost

However, view the source of an email that someone else sent to you. 127.0.0.1 still shows up.

Old 03-10-2010, 10:32 AM   #73
aleria
Quote:
Originally Posted by polasian View Post
I thought so too, based on this...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Localhost

However, view the source of an email that someone else sent to you. 127.0.0.1 still shows up.
I wasn't able to find any emails in the 30+ I checked from my inbox that had the 127.0.0.1 address in the header anywhere. May have been pure luck on my part.

Old 03-10-2010, 11:48 AM   #74
StrictlyExotics
Good job Nick and Aleria. Got to love it when the smart kids come out and prove someone wrong. I am pretty sure that the whole reason there is a "screeshot" of the email is for the purpose to deceive us all.

Personally, I wouldnt have even cared if they sent the email out, even when I didnt believe that they did. This should have been a total non-issue since all they are doing is coordinating the auctions and sending out the funds. There hasnt been proxy bids, as all of the bids have been publically posted. They arent receiving animals so Ed, you saying that you would have sent them "anything" is a sort of odd.

Also, I know this has been mentioned before, but why would they go through KS when its so easy to find everyone on here. This wasnt a KS fundraiser, although Chuck may view and post on the forums there. I personally think that it would be a lot easier to find a post here to email you from rather than KS. Then again, why would they even bother.

Nicole, you may be "innocent" in this case, as well as a little naive. However, your guilty by association because you are the one that posted the issue in your thread. If you TRULY knew nothing about this, I would seriously have a lit sit down with your soon-to-husband because he is going to kill off whatever business you have left.

Ed, you know that you are gonna destroy Nicoles business as well as your own by what you are doing right? You should seriously think before you post. Had you of let it go, her thread as well as yours would have dropped until the next complaint.

I have nothing personal against either of you two. But you are really starting to draw a line in the sand for everyone to take sides and well... Its not going to be pretty if you continue to do so.

Old 03-10-2010, 01:36 PM   #75
garweft
Truth is there is very little, if any, evidence that can be posted on a forum that cannot also be edited and/or modified to say whatever the poster wants. It is very easy to cut and paste edited emails and screen shots can be edited with Photoshop.

When we look at these postings we need to have some sort of trust that the poster is posting the unedited truth. See that's the problem Ed. You could tell me the sky was blue and I would have to dissect your statement to try to separate out the truth from your lies.

This post isn't about a deal gone bad, it's about you having your feelings hurt. Someone told you that your money is no good and now you feel slighted. You say you would have helped, but I see no reply email where you offered anything. Be honest with yourself, your not trying to warn anyone of a dishonest reptile dealer. Your just angry because you feel unwanted so your started another retaliation thread to get back at someone.

And about them not wanting your help. Remember, it was a private issue that no one really paid attention to until you made a big deal about it. If you want you can do what another member here did and post your own auction. Send the proceeds off and when the beneficiaries receive your contribution they can either thank you, or send it back and say no thank you. Either way you will be leaving the decision up to the families who are hurting, and you will have done more than the majority of people posting on these threads..... myself included.

Old 03-11-2010, 11:13 AM   #76
Heart4Dragonz
Angry STILL!?

Can we start using to BOI for what it's intended for...reading posts of other peoples frustrations is starting to frustrate me. Why couldn't Ed have just wrote to the Wise's and resolved the issue, they're on here ALL the time? They've posted PLENTY of other auctions on here trying to help out the families in need, Ed Clark, YOU are a total fauna lurker, if I've noticed the auctions, then I know you have also.
You know "<b>Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.</b> NOT "come whine about stupid things you can resolve yourself and make a huge deal out of it".
Stop poking thorns in each others sides, and let the past be the past, I've read SO many post with people attacking each other over the same thing, or past bad deals it's just pathetic.
I get it...Everyone is still pissy with Nicoles lack of business skills, and she and Ed are together or what-not...but really...LET IT GO already!
This isn't a deal gone wrong or bad business practice. I can't believe it's already at 8 pages, over something I see as pretty freaking minute.
Can we PLEASE get back to BUSINESS on this forum!?

Old 03-11-2010, 12:19 PM   #77
capt._howdy
Amanda if you feel this theat is not intended for the BOI why would you go and bump it back to the top

Old 05-23-2010, 11:09 PM   #78
garweft
After seeing hot the Wise's really are, I want to be the first to publicly apologize to Ed Clark.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=179622

Old 05-24-2010, 12:44 AM   #79
SERPENTS DEN
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiseReptiles View Post
Well Ed it looks like you are back to all of your old tricks. I never thought you would stoop so low to make yourself look good but it looks like you have far exceeded what I thought you could do. We never emailed you nor would we because Nichole stated in the email to us that we would not associate ourselves with anyone who deals with Ed Clark! Wish we could all see what the instant message was about to Nicole that is in your screen shot. Probably talking about changing everything to suit yourselves.

Jeff WiseAttachment 128432
Ed Clark may be a lying scamming piece of but what does stealing money from benefit auctions make you and your other half Christine?

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=179622

Karma is a bitch and I just gave you some negative and I'm sure more negative is coming your way.

Old 05-24-2010, 11:14 AM   #80
StrictlyExotics
Well Ed, looks as though you were right about them being liars but... You could have made just an inquiry about them and not make up the phony email. You would look so good right now had you NOT made the email

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ed clark