Bad Guy Josh of OUTBACK REPTILES - Page 14 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-20-2012, 05:49 PM   #131
Lucille
April, see post #43

Old 06-20-2012, 06:01 PM   #132
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApexPredatorBoids View Post

I mean, history has shown us that no one can be trusted. Except, oddly enough, a seller that has been generally non-communicative when it comes to actually addressing what certainly appears to be his own mistake.
I am not for the seller here, I have never bought from them ... in fact never heard of them before this thread.

I am going by STANDARD BOI protocol by asking the OP to name the third party.

It seems some of you, because it is a big breeder/dealer want to crucify them on the word of an un-named individual. I bet you wouldn't take it as gospel if the un-named 3rd party was Kruse.

While, I do agree that the sellers delay in making this right does not look good, we don't know what is going on; as it seems that both the OP & Outback have abandoned this thread. I am not saying that the OP isn't due a refund, IF the snake is a male.

That tiny picture of the back 2-3 inches of one snake and the head of another is NOT enough to identify the snake in question.

Old 06-20-2012, 06:18 PM   #133
Willow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake-Queen View Post
I am not for the seller here, I have never bought from them ... in fact never heard of them before this thread.

I am going by STANDARD BOI protocol by asking the OP to name the third party.

It seems some of you, because it is a big breeder/dealer want to crucify them on the word of an un-named individual. I bet you wouldn't take it as gospel if the un-named 3rd party was Kruse.

While, I do agree that the sellers delay in making this right does not look good, we don't know what is going on; as it seems that both the OP & Outback have abandoned this thread. I am not saying that the OP isn't due a refund, IF the snake is a male.

That tiny picture of the back 2-3 inches of one snake and the head of another is NOT enough to identify the snake in question.
I agree 100%

The OP is the one who came here and made a claim...in a court of law (which IS slightly what the BOI is in this industry) it would be HIS burden to prove what he is claiming. No judge or jury would just take his word, and that tiny picture which CANNOT identify the snake, as legit proof. This has NOTHING to do with people jumping on any band wagon for Josh.

Once legit proof of the claim being made is available, I can almost guaranteeing this will be resolved. Until there, it will just be a lot of horse beating on what people THINK should happen.

the video does not need to be of probing...colubrids are fairly easy to pop if you know how. There would be no mistaking the gender if the snake was popped on video.

So no...people are not attacking the OP....they are simply expecting him to prove what he is saying without a reasonable doubt, since he is the one saying it, its just like in every other BOI that has pretty much EVER been posted.

Old 06-21-2012, 03:24 PM   #134
endrin
If i were to hear from Ian instead of being told that he is again being emailed i will gladly do as he askes to prove it. The 3rd party is a friend, local breeder who you will not know.
Keys & Kritterz, I am on vacation during said swap times nor am i going to drive 2 hours each way on my day off plus gas&tolls to bring a snake to anyone because i should not have too. I would have gone for the send without refund until sexed but after this i dont think i would get anything back snake or money. 5 days past since i was told i was getting a call. If you ordered a TV and got a blender instead you ALL would want the mistake mad right, even tho its still a snake its as useful to me as the blender....... Now i will pursue other means to get this rectified.

Old 06-21-2012, 03:44 PM   #135
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by endrin View Post
The 3rd party is a friend, local breeder who you will not know.
You've been clued by both members and a mod that you need to name the 3rd party and yet you continue to flout what is an actual rule here.
Now you are playing games.

Old 06-21-2012, 03:58 PM   #136
mikepanzarella
if you ordered a tv and got a blender it wouldnt take you the amount of time it did to contact the seller
regardless if we would know them or not his quotes need a name behind them (3rd party)

Old 06-21-2012, 04:01 PM   #137
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
members
Thank you Melissa, for seeing that and not allowing it to be buried under other posts.

Old 06-21-2012, 04:18 PM   #138
wes smith
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake-Queen View Post
Everyone seems to be missing my point.

All the information we have been given was supplied by a third party, which is against the rules ... especially since tithe third party has not been named.

I find it interesting that many BOI regulars have not called the OP out on it before now. So until this 3rd party is named, there is no evidence.
The OP stated he himself tried to breed this snake for 2 weeks prior to sending it to the friend. All the information would include the OP's account of the situation too. He has also supplied information in the form of e-mail transactions between he and the seller that shows he contacted the seller and got no resolution. The only information that could be stated as from a third party would be the picture posted, but i don't think this is ALL of the information supplied in this thread. The next time someone has an issue with Outback and does not get any resolution or response, then this thread will be here.
I also wanted to state that the picture in question would only serve Outback any good if they themselves keep photographic evidence of all the animals they sell. If that is the case, then shouldn't Outback be held to the same standard and requested that they (Outback) post their "proof" in the form of their photographic record?

Old 06-21-2012, 04:29 PM   #139
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by endrin View Post
After trying for 2 weeks or so i thought it might be my male ( he is a lil picky) so i gave her to my friend who has been breeding for 25 years thinking he might have some evil trickes to get her to breed. He had her for roughly 2 weeks, then i get a cell picturemail of my "females" junk hanging out loud and proud..
Quote:
Originally Posted by wes smith View Post
The only information that could be stated as from a third party would be the picture posted
Isn't the picture, and thus the buyer's claim he was sent a male, central to this entire issue? It's not 'only information' it is 'the' (alleged) information.

Old 06-21-2012, 04:32 PM   #140
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by endrin
The 3rd party is a friend, local breeder who you will not know.
You've gone out of your way to be vague and avoided directly addressing this concern, both in this thread, and via PM. Even I'm starting to think something looks shady. Unless there really is something to hide, the Cloak & Dagger routine isn't helping your case. If a simple name is all that people are asking for to clear up at least one small point of contention, your refusal to comply with that request (and, yes, BOI protocol), is lending credence to whatever doubts people already have about your claims. Unless his name happens to be Chris Johnson, I just don't get it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!