Three Reticulated Pythons - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-25-2005, 11:10 AM   #1
boas_and_things
Unhappy Three Reticulated Pythons

Okay I have 3 Reticulated pythons all three are 100% Het for albino, 1 yellow head female 2 regular females. Yellow head is 6 1/2 ft the other two are 5 ft, all eat live rats medium and large. I won't lie to you fiancee` is making me get rid of them she is scared to death of a retic lol I am posting this on a friends account I don't have one but here is my email address.

I am going to take the best offer and ship them. I will split them up no matter to me. And they are all tame none have ever bitten.
Oh and no I can't prove the genetics on them I don't have the paperwork but I bought them as 100% hets, don't want to but gotta sell

email me all questions at reticulated_pleasure@yahoo.com
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-25-2005, 11:15 AM   #2
TheSnakePit
Well no paperwork means regular retics to breeders. I wouldnt expect to get to much out of them.

Old 01-25-2005, 01:08 PM   #3
boas_and_things
I just expect to make the lady of the house happy, like I said best offer just letting the buyers know that I bought them as 100% Hets, if they breed them more likely than not Albino babies will come out, I know the breeder and all he breeds is albinos and hets, reguardless of that I just need them to go I don't want to sleep on the couch forever
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-25-2005, 04:44 PM   #4
p0opstinksal0t
do you have any refs? or an ebay account? or even a verified paypal account? also... i would like pics... email them to p0opstinksal0t@mail.ev1.net

trey

Old 01-25-2005, 08:43 PM   #5
boas_and_things
I deleted my reply as it was rude. I do however want to know something..Why are people so rude on these things?? I am just trying to make my fiancee` happy by selling them, there is nothing wrong with them and I am not a scam artist, if you don't trust me hey its okay I understand I just need to sell them and I am sure sometime someone will buy them Thank You all for your replies
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-25-2005, 10:02 PM   #6
p0opstinksal0t
dude your trippin... i am interested in these snakes.... you read my post and took it the wrong way. i am asking if you have any references at all, because it would make a potential buyer feel more comfortable, also i asked for a ver. paypal account, b/c its a bit easier, and safer to transfer funds that way. rather than blindly sending a m/o to a guy that has never done business on here, or doesnt have any references at all. now u need to chill out and give us some background info. do you have an ebay account that you have done any business on? or can you give us any references that you have done successful transactions with? this is not meant to offend you... but to make a potential buyer feel safer. also... we love pictures here.... i would love it if you could send me some pictures to the email address above, or post em here on the thread.
also... sorry to say it but thesnakepit is right about the documentation.... without it, your retics are presumed normal to breeders... n e ways... sorry my post seemed rude

trey

Old 01-25-2005, 10:08 PM   #7
boas_and_things
I thought I emailed you the info? Well I will re-email it then. And the same I said to the rnakepit fellow, I know with out the paperwork they are going to sell as norms, I didn't ask for a huge amount just the best offer. I just re emailed you the pictures and the ebay info I also have a paypal account.
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-25-2005, 10:52 PM   #8
p0opstinksal0t
cool... looking at email right now

Old 01-25-2005, 10:59 PM   #9
boas_and_things
Thank you sorry I was just p.o'ed earlier I try not to be rude. email me I am kinda bored anyway lol
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-26-2005, 09:40 AM   #10
Jeter07
Het albino Female

I was wondering if you would take 225 shipped for the 6.5 ft female het albino retic. If interested email me at joshjeter88@yahoo.com

Thanks alot, Josh

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread