New Web Page - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 09-25-2004, 06:10 PM   #1
AaronFromPA
New Web Page

Hey all please take a look at my web page and let me know what you think.

http://www.freewebs.com/aaronsherps/

Oh yeah and the layout will likely look familiar as I used the same template as another herp page...but I like it so oh well!

Old 09-25-2004, 08:15 PM   #2
KelliH
I like your website a lot. I especially enjoyed the roach section, and I like the fact that you set a goal for yourself with the blazing bell project. All in all a great start! Feel free to email me if you ever need any advice. And good luck!

Old 09-25-2004, 08:25 PM   #3
Xelda
Aaron, everything looks great. Shiva and Neepa have grown a lot! Who did you get your Bell from?

Old 09-25-2004, 08:58 PM   #4
USAGECKOS
I like it to, very easy to navigate and the formatting is top notch..Great Job!

Old 09-25-2004, 09:03 PM   #5
AaronFromPA
Hey thanks all that means a lot to me.

All of my current geckos came from Jodi Aherns (www.groundgeckofreak.com). I was able to be possitive that none of them are from the same bloodlines so I am safe to breed for bells next season. I am still bummed that I could not get any blizzards to throw into my bloodline this year but there is always next.

I am glad you took a peak at the roach section Kelli. I just started into roaches but they are pretty darn cool. I enjoy raising them a lot and I really think the pics came out awesome!

Old 09-25-2004, 09:16 PM   #6
progeckos
Thumbs up I like the site as well…

…especially that roach page. You know I like roaches. Looks like your leos are living in paradise. All they need now is a pina colada. BTW I love your bell albino male.

Old 09-25-2004, 10:34 PM   #7
Devious_bunny
Dont you just LOVE freewebs! I've got my own site there ( Stephs Geckos ) and its soo easy to use, eventually I want to switch over to a normal domain name, but for now it awsome! You have a great caresheet too! I still havent gotten around to that....

Want to exchange links? I'll add you to my Links page and you can add me if you want

Old 09-25-2004, 10:42 PM   #8
Manhattan Herps
nice

informative, good caresheet, nice pics, that bell has real cool uniqe look, i donmt think i've ever seen a bell with that much spotting

anyways, looks great, much better than my site LOL

Old 09-25-2004, 10:53 PM   #9
WizardLizards
Nice Page

Looks good Aaron, I am Jealous.LOL.

By the way, where in PA are you from?

Tony

Old 09-25-2004, 11:07 PM   #10
Devious_bunny
hmmm, I was just taking a closer look at your site, and I really think we have clone geckos! lol, I have one that just happens to be named shiva (I waited 6 years to get another gecko so I could name it after the hindu god of destruction! lol) and looks freekinshly similar to your shiva...and she's het for albino too!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!