Funny Story - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 06-14-2019, 04:56 PM   #1
JColt
Funny Story

Well I was sleeping and I got called in about raw sewage in garage. So I go into garage which is on lower level and we always refer the lower level as basement. Sure enough a lot of sewage water every where. Just above that area is jail cells C and D and also a kitchen and laundry room near. For what ever reason they encased the center beam in 3 layers of 5/8 drywall. The rest of garage is open and drains easy to access.

So I start cutting. I finally find the pipe which is totally destructed coming through ceiling and p trap and about a foot of pipe bad that heads towards doors. So I start taking out a lot more drywall because you need to chisel floor out to get banding off.

I found out it wasn't sewage but the CO's dumped water in floor drain because of sewage smell which they would have since p trap had hole in it.

I texted the plumber I use to let him know. His name is Steve. I changed my hours after 4 hours of sleep so I got to work about 3 pm. I thought I'd text Steve and tell him I was there. He asked me to text him pics since he was in a major city and may be able to grab what he needed.

I sent pics and told him that it is quit a mess but I think I got enough drywall torn out. About 5 min's later I get a call from my next door neighbor who is in Colorado on vacation. Frantic and asking me if his basement is ruined. I said, I'm at work but everything seemed fine when I left.

I am watching his house while he's on vacation. His name is Steve also and I sent the pics of busted pipes, drywall and water to him, lol! He got a good laugh over it. I was running on 7 hours of sleep in 40 or so hours. About 20 min's later Steve the plumber showed up and said, I never got the pics. Had to special order p trap anyway, lol.

Old 06-14-2019, 07:02 PM   #2
bcr229
Whoops!

We have issues like that at work sometimes because there are people with the same first and last name but at different locations. So, you'll send a meeting invite and a guy on the other side of the country gets it when you really meant to send it to the guy down the hall.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!