For Sale or trade.... amazing super dwarf retic morph - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Old 10-12-2010, 01:24 AM   #1
foxcruzin87gt
or trade.... amazing super dwarf retic morph

super dwarf platinum (low) anery hidden amel (type 2) albino gene.... possible het calico....

snakes coloring has been changing from green to yellow, from yellow to amel yellow, from amel yellow to white...

Have plenty of pics to prove the color change....

I have plenty of pics of the snake....

Also the snake has a bright yellow/green belly....

I'm looking to sell or trade for multiple ball python morphs, monitors, other snakes, lizards frogs, racks, incubators, make an offer!

pm me with any questions or with your e-mail and I can send you plenty of pics of the color loss the snake is getting
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 10-12-2010, 02:07 AM   #2
MEIER21288
Thats funny, the anery gene hasnt been crossed into the amel line. And that picture is of a regular, run of the mill tiger...

Old 10-12-2010, 02:15 AM   #3
foxcruzin87gt
Yes the amel has been crossed into the super dwarfs... and its even in a super tiger super dwarf snake.... but its cool... thanks for the looksie
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-12-2010, 02:46 AM   #4
MEIER21288
I will say again, your ad is claiming this animal is anery and has amel line also. The amel line has not been crossed into anery. And again, you are showing pictures of a normal tiger.

Old 10-12-2010, 02:54 AM   #5
foxcruzin87gt
Its hard to tell but that pics are of 3 different snakes... and maybe you would love to know what im making here... the combos are going in and changing many colors... the snakes don't look the same in pics it shadows many whites blues and grays... I also have pics and detail upon detail on the parents...
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-12-2010, 03:29 AM   #6
burm_daddy
so joe who is this snake from and where did u get it from ? cuz for the snake to be a super dwarf with anery and amel that would mean their is an amel super dwarf and this has not been done yet

Old 10-12-2010, 03:35 AM   #7
foxcruzin87gt
The anery amel gene was produced at the samle time.... again that's why I said hidden gene... its one of those things that shouldn't of happened... forward me you email and ill show you my amel super tiger super dwarf... thank you again though
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-12-2010, 07:40 AM   #8
foxcruzin87gt
I'll add more pictures when I get out of work of the parents and all.... Its true what you said...just like on ebay... funniest part is the don't even plan on buying... come out with cash and ill show you some of my projects... but don't ask or think im going to just put them out there...everyone wants to have something new... seems to make em more upset if you have it first.... thanks again for looking!
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-12-2010, 07:44 AM   #9
foxcruzin87gt
Also if you want specific photos of anything else send me your email... and I can also so the progression of the color changing and fading...
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-12-2010, 07:50 AM   #10
foxcruzin87gt
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=204629 a few more pics.. no head shots what bands on the sides are developing anery in them instead of white its hard to see... also you can see the white creeping up and the yellow/green belly
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!