Yr Old Iggy - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Iguanas

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-20-2004, 12:27 PM   #1
michellef3182
Unhappy Yr Old Iggy In Texas

I have to give my yr old iggy to a better home. I no longer have the space I did a year ago having to move into an apartment. He is a yr old and he needs a new cage. Currently in a 30 gallon reptile tank and he needs better. I will give the tank which can be used for another reptile, bowl and bubbler, and all the lights that he is using now. I live in Texas and looking for someone in the area. Would really like a fish tank in trade for the tank.
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-22-2004, 05:23 PM   #2
xberryz
I want your iguana please

Ii have one iguana now and he needs a friend. i am a very devoted animal person and I would be happy to take him, i could come pick him up anytime if you still have him please email me at xberryz@sbcglobal.net or call me at 580-889-6592. thank you and please give him to me he will have a very wonderful home

Old 07-23-2004, 10:36 AM   #3
michellef3182
Cage

Can you send me a pic of the cage my iggy would be going in. I just want to make sure he will have enough room to be comfortable. thanks
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-23-2004, 11:51 AM   #4
xberryz
yes, i would love to have him can you please email me at xberryz@sbcglobal.net thank you for your help. i can pick him up anytime between now and christmas.please email me and let me know something so i can talk to my mother. thank you. sincerely, ashley jameson

Old 07-23-2004, 12:03 PM   #5
michellef3182
Ashley I need to see a picture of his cage that he will be going in first. My problem now is I dont have enough room to house him and I am not going to give him to someone who can not house him either. Send the picture to webidmichelle@yahoo.com.
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-23-2004, 02:33 PM   #6
Madeline in TX
Hi Michelle,

We are first time Iguana purchasers. We have stacks of library books we have been studying! I have a cage that is approx. 60"x25"x25". Depending on the size of Iggy, this may house him for awhile.

We are a homeschooling family with seven kids and would like an Iguana that likes attention and wants to be social; baths, playing, cruising around the house.

Let me know if we are a fit for Iggy.

Blessings, Madeline in TX

Old 07-24-2004, 12:20 PM   #7
xberryz
iguana

All I have is one cage because i already have one male. so I have to go and get another one soon i promise I will get another one.
please dont give him away before I can get him a cage cuz what good is it gonna do if i go out and buy a cage and don't have another iguana. And i don't want to buy the cage unless i know for sure i'm getting him. And if he needs any special treatment please let me know and if i need to buy any special food .
If you need to talk to me personally call me at :1-580-889-6592
Thanks,
Ashley

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread