For Sale Jungle x Jaguar Carpet Python Babies! (#2) **COLLECTION SALE** - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Old 03-29-2014, 05:51 PM   #1
Matt4297
Jungle x Jaguar Carpet Python Babies! (#2) **COLLECTION SALE**

Thank you everyone for checking out my ad. I have decided to be done with the reptile business and I am going to sell the rest of my collection. Later last year (November) my friend and I hatched a clutch of 14 carpet pythons, and I am putting my half up for sale now. One thing to note is that they were all pretty fussy eaters for a while and did not get on a good schedule for a while, but all are healthy and eating frozen-thawed fuzzies off of tongs. The parents are both very pretty animals. I have a picture of the father right now and I will post one of the mother as soon as I get one. Once these babies start coloring up I guarantee that they will be awesome looking. Individual prices for animals will be listed with their pictures. Discounts are possible for multiple animals, and offers will be heard. Thanks for looking! Also, please do not use private messages to contact me. Odds are that I will not see them. I would prefer if you contact me at matt.lese@yahoo.com with the specific ID(s) of the snake(s) you are interested in. "JJ13xx" ID's refer to jungle-jaguars and "JJS13xx" are jungle-siblings. All are unsexed. Siblings are $150. JJ1301 is $275.
I can only get 4 pics on each ad so the rest are one here: http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...96#post1698996
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!