Michael Shelton aka "Junkyard" Great guy - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-13-2005, 01:11 PM   #1
pch101
Thumbs up Michael Shelton aka "Junkyard" Great guy

Michael purchased a pair of Rosy boas from me Last week, and He was able to pick them up at the show. He is a great guy. I really enjoyed meeting him. I would not ever hesitate in buying from him or selling to him in the future. Thanks again Michael, and sorry I keep messing up and calling you Mike...

Old 09-13-2005, 01:43 PM   #2
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by pch101
sorry I keep messing up and calling you Mike...
LOL. You of all people ought to know James.

Old 12-20-2005, 04:41 PM   #3
ecmorrell
Good guy!

Just sold a snake to Michael. Great communication, did everything he said he'd do when he said he'd do it! Thanks!

Old 12-20-2005, 05:30 PM   #4
Junkyard
Thank you!

Old 12-20-2005, 10:37 PM   #5
Justin Mitcham
Mike is one of the best and most compasionate individuals I have ever had the fortune to meet anywhere, he helped me and my fiance' out of a real tight spot once and didn't even know me...he will always have my respect and friendship.
Regards,
Justin

BTW MERRY XMAS EVERYONE

Old 04-11-2006, 03:07 PM   #6
Rebel Dragons
Michael, your the best!!!

Thanks so much for the package and the kind words. You went above and beyond what I was expecting. I'll talk to ya soon.

Mike

Old 04-27-2006, 08:06 PM   #7
Rebel Dragons
Just completed my 2nd transaction with Michael. As expected everything went smoothly and communication was excellent.

I hope you and you wife enjoy your new additions, Michael.

Old 08-08-2006, 12:59 PM   #8
Bill & Amy
Michael is a great guy, great communication and fast payment. Top notch all the way!!!

Old 08-08-2006, 02:26 PM   #9
Griz
Amen to that! He paid when he said he would and has kept me up to date on the animals he purchased. First class all the way!

Griz

Old 09-25-2006, 10:38 AM   #10
Dennis Hultman
I had the pleasure to meet Michael at NARBC. Michael was extremely personable and professional and I decided to purchase several animals from him. I purchased a couple of African House Snakes from him and my daughter and son got a kick out of naming a couple of his boas at his table, and I decided to purchase one of them as well. Overall, Michael is a great vendor with quality animals.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!