Bad Guy Mike Matson of Mike's Phat Frog is a scammer !! - Page 17 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-12-2015, 11:41 PM   #161
312Herps
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrsexotics View Post
Those were not shipped via reptile express or ship your reptiles at the time
This post of y our text to me stating "SYR is calling fedex and going to see" contradicts what you're saying . Want to try again ?
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...6&postcount=24

Old 07-12-2015, 11:41 PM   #162
jrsexotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by 312Herps View Post
more threats , Keep it up Mike . Very responsible example of a parent.

You're pretty much sealing your fate with the more comments you make. You're in for a few big surprises that will be prevent you from doing stuff like this again. You could have learned and let it go , but you continue.
Pretty sure nothing has been threatened.. You take it how you feel the conversation will go because the words that you have said to me. You threatened me.

Also, your apartment complex I hope you have them up to date on your animal situation, as well as running a business from their rented apartment. Which I believe is illegal, I'll ask your apartment complex in the morning. Have a good night, sleep well, and don't let the crickets bite.

Old 07-12-2015, 11:41 PM   #163
juliasara
Quote:
Those were not shipped via reptile express or ship your reptiles at the time
Either way it's not right and not safe. The Styrofoam does more then help regulate temps, it makes the box much more sturdy and harder to crush. It doesn't matter what method you used to ship them if you cared about the animals inside the box you would take every precaution to ensure they made it to their destination safely.

Old 07-12-2015, 11:44 PM   #164
meowmeowkazoo
I was already close to unfriending Mike when I saw his approval of his friend PMing Rick to call his mother a "cancerous whore." (Because that's really mature and helpful in a situation like this).

After seeing Mike's complete refusal to accept any responsibility for his actions, and his childish insistence on shipping the frogs back, the deal is done for me. I will be advising our mutual friends never to do business with him.

Mike, you have blamed everyone but yourself for literally everything from your ban on Fauna to this situation with the frogs. You need to learn to take responsibility for your behavior if you ever want to be taken seriously by other adults in life.

You dug your grave, laid down in the coffin, and hammered the last nail in, yourself. I hope that Rick pursues and succeeds with legal action against you so that you finally experience some kind of consequences for your appalling behavior.

Old 07-12-2015, 11:56 PM   #165
jrsexotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by juliasara View Post
Either way it's not right and not safe. The Styrofoam does more then help regulate temps, it makes the box much more sturdy and harder to crush. It doesn't matter what method you used to ship them if you cared about the animals inside the box you would take every precaution to ensure they made it to their destination safely.
Which they did... You have nothing to do with this transaction at all. I will not acknowledge you any longer, as you are just trying to stir the pot even more.

Old 07-13-2015, 12:04 AM   #166
jrsexotics
I have privately messaged moderators about certain actions that I made in 2009-2010. I have not posted in this site in years.

Everyone has completely over looked the fact that I have never once said I would not pay for the frogs when talking with rick. I told rick I needed 2-3 weeks and he would be able to be paid, if he could not wait I would ship him the frogs back. That way he could resale them and possibly get money elsewhere quicker.

Since rick has gone off on a tangent about this, the only option let is to send him his frogs back. As I have chose to no longer do business with him.

If he chooses to not receive them, I will be in Chicago in October and ban personally deliver them to him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meowmeowkazoo View Post
I was already close to unfriending Mike when I saw his approval of his friend PMing Rick to call his mother a "cancerous whore." (Because that's really mature and helpful in a situation like this).

After seeing Mike's complete refusal to accept any responsibility for his actions, and his childish insistence on shipping the frogs back, the deal is done for me. I will be advising our mutual friends never to do business with him.

Mike, you have blamed everyone but yourself for literally everything from your ban on Fauna to this situation with the frogs. You need to learn to take responsibility for your behavior if you ever want to be taken seriously by other adults in life.

You dug your grave, laid down in the coffin, and hammered the last nail in, yourself. I hope that Rick pursues and succeeds with legal action against you so that you finally experience some kind of consequences for your appalling behavior.

Old 07-13-2015, 12:17 AM   #167
312Herps
Good luck with your frogs Mike.

Old 07-13-2015, 12:26 AM   #168
juliasara
Quote:
Which they did... You have nothing to do with this transaction at all. I will not acknowledge you any longer, as you are just trying to stir the pot even more.
That's fine, I'm not asking you to acknowledge me. I'm making a point for everyone who reads this post to see. You've proven you don't give a flying you know what about the animals. If you did you wouldn't put them in danger. I don't care about you, I care about the animals and their safety. I wasnt trying to stir the pot i was hoping to make sire you never make that mistake again and put more anu
imals in damger. You made the mistakes I just pointed them out so if you want to dilike me for that so be it I'm not trying to win a popularity comtest! You seriously need to learn how to be a "man" and take responsibility for your actions. A simple "I made a mistake, I'm sorry and I will use it as a learning experience" goes a whole lot farther then your excuses and deflection.

Old 07-13-2015, 02:00 AM   #169
LauraB
Quote:
... Rick has no business terms of service anywhere as he is not a business.
So, uh ... you are not a "business", Mike? Where are your TOS on that FB site of yours? Really nice frogs, btw, but I want to see your terms as well. Same goes with your defunct Weebly ("under reconstruction") site. What, no TOS?

Quote:
What happens when you cannot pay your car or house payment? It goes back to the lender correct? I could not pay for these animals at the time that he wanted so, I am sending them back.
Your decision to send them back does not legally negate your financial responsibility. You don't make your house (or warehouse) payments, that property, legally in your name, eventually forecloses. You cease making your car payments, that vehicle is repossessed. The house, the car will be sold, likely at auction. You are STILL legally responsible for any monetary deficit after those auctions and a court of law will uphold that responsibility. That analogy is crap.

Quote:
We have you slandering rick.. That's what we have...

Seems a lot of people could care less about this....

You have me being a scammer and a smuggler apparently on all of them with nothing to back them. That my friend is slander. You may want to look that beauty up again.
You may want to research a bit more. Generally, slander is oral; comments, conversations made to one or more parties in an attempt to damage another's character. The texts that have been posted here are not slander.

Libel is generally the written word. A text, a written publication. Seems to me you may have libeled yourself with the texts about the little geckos that magically found their way into your backpack, and when you advised Rick you could teach him how to do the same, but only over the phone. Again, love the winks, lol. Like duh.

You might want to believe a lot of people could not care less (and get your slang correct, please), but it seems a greater number of people DO care and likely will care, even if they do not post publicly, given your history here.

Again, I see some really nice frogs on your FB, but if you have personal issues, can't pay your debts or vendors, incompetent staff, no TOS and a questionable history here ... well, let the public decide.
Attached Images

Old 07-13-2015, 03:57 AM   #170
AceOfSpadesReptiles
Quote:
They are being shipped to his home address. If he does not wish to receive them I can give them away in a donation auction on Facebook. Your choice rick

This is not a debate. This deal is over. I am done commenting on it after this post. A few will see ricks side but many have seen mine. He did not want to wait a few more weeks nor did he want to receive the frogs back. The only danger those animals would be in is if he physically harmed them after arrival.

But I am glad that you back up someone who refuses to take back his own animals that he can sell elsewhere.

I could easily refuse to buy them as 4 of these animals came in with bacteria issues and have passed away. Rick received pics of the 1st albino male that was bacteria infested within 3 days of arriving. They still have not passed my 60 day quarantine.

So as a commercial supplier I refuse to have these animals in my breeding facility due to the loss of 4 animals from bacteria infections.
I'm curious to know how you know for sure they died from bacteria infections. It's one thing to say he said she said but were these sent off for a necropsy? If not we just have your word and no proof to back up your story. There are many things that can occur when an animal just "dies" and without proof of said claim there isn't much to go on. I've been in a situation and had an animal die within a few weeks of me receiving I took it in for a necropsy and it was from a long neglected internal infection. Necropsies prove or disprove just an assumption made up from their deaths.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
mike matson, pacman, pacman frogs