Leopard gecko for adoption to pet home only - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Adoptions

Notices

Adoptions This section is for people OFFERING animals for adoption. NOT solicitations asking for free animals.

Old 05-09-2010, 10:33 AM   #1
geckogrl6
Leopard gecko for adoption to pet home only

I have a full stripe RW leo female I need to find a new home for. She is 2-3 years old, hatched her myself. She has a small eyelid deformity and for this reason should not bred. Temperment is great and she will be great pet for someone. Can ship or meet halfway from Baltimore MD.
geckogirl6@gmail.com

Old 05-10-2010, 04:06 PM   #2
schumi8318206
Pic please

Old 05-16-2010, 05:36 PM   #3
geckogrl6
Yeah, yeah. I didn't post one initially cuz I don't want everyone tempted to breed her Shes really pretty and sooo easy to handle, really would be a good pick for kids, classrooms, etc.
Can't seem to find anything recent at the moment- will take one soon. This is her baby pic (with clutchmate, says taken 5/20/07, which is prob about right). She's always been kept with other females, has a tremper roommate now. She's super docile, but beefy enough not to really get picked on lol. Currently eats crix, mealies, waxworms, the occas super. Refuses pinks. Will post current pic and weight soon, but please, if you are interested, let me know! I need to reduce numbers. Any hesitations, feel free to inquire about my rep- that's what BOI is for!
Attached Images

Old 05-16-2010, 07:47 PM   #4
schumi8318206
Yah alls I have is females. No breeding. Would you consider shipping due to i live in Mass>? Im assuming she doesnt look at all similar to pic..

Old 05-17-2010, 12:37 AM   #5
boafanatic8907
Would love to have her. I have 3 female geckos already. She would be housed alone, as all mine are, except my 1 breeder. What is shipping to 27520?

Old 05-18-2010, 10:22 AM   #6
StikyPaws312@aol.com
Oh she looks just like my little bubbles did when she was a baby! I currently have a RW female, 6 years old and I'd love to have another, I think they are the most adorable
Here's a pic of my bubbles who is currently in her own 29 gal (on it's side) tank, she used to be with my other female when I had been breeding but I sold off all of my guys 3 years ago except her.

I'm on long island but I could meet you in NJ or Philly sometime... let me know! Thanks!

Old 05-22-2010, 09:51 AM   #7
geckogrl6
Update with current pics!

OK folks-
I have gotten a lot of interest in this girl, so I'm going to try to figure out which home would be best for her. My digital camera is now broken, but I took pics with my cell phone to try & meet demand, tho the color may be a little off. They are posted below. You can't see it too well, but she is missing the rear part of both right eyelids. Weighed in at 55g yesterday. Has a little bump on her tail from a bite from another leo-it healed w/o dropping her tail, but left a little bump. I will ship her, so long as temps cooperate. Adopter pays shipping (rounded up for packing & handling). Therefore- If you are interested in adopting her, you must email me with the following, even if you have replied, PM'd, or emailed me previously geckogirl6@gmail.com
1. name, address & phone # of your vet & date of last visit,
2. description of your planned or existing setup, including substrate, temps, size, roommates, etc.
3. four common leopard gecko ailments, how to recognize each, and the best treatment(s)
4. Pics of any other animals in the room & your quarantine procedure, if any
5. Your ZIP code if you need a shipping estimate, and forecasted temps in your area
Sorry to have to do this, but honestly, if you are a responsible pet owner & really do want her, it will only take a few minutes to answer. So without further ado, here she is, SnowBunny...........
Attached Images

Old 07-07-2010, 04:17 PM   #8
gavin22
is she still available

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!