Leash Training Crocodilians - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > Crocodilian Discussion Forum

Notices

Crocodilian Discussion Forum This section is for discussions pertaining to any and all topics concerning crocodilians.

Old 06-06-2012, 02:49 AM   #21
Chiappini92
Quote:
Originally Posted by Methos75 View Post
You really just need to stop posting, because its painfully obvious that youy have zero idea what your talking about at all and I for one feel sorry for any Reptile your keeping, sorry enough that if I could find out your info I would forward it to Animal Control or an similar agency. Reptiles are not being spoiled lighting and UVB, and proper heat sources, and so on. These are needed for them to be at optimal health and to survive. It looks as if you know zilch about Reptile Physiology at all, if you did you would not even say such baseless crap. You cannot rewrite Evolution, and "make" them able to live without these things. People for decades tried such cruel nonsense with Turtles, and I the process Millions of them lived short painful lives before dying in agony.

You say you have compassionate love for these Animals, no you don't. If you did, you be trying to replicate their Natural Environment the best you can and giving them proper care. Not trying to force a leash on them, to bend their bodies to your will and trying to get them to live without the vitals they need, and so on. These are not the actions of one who cares for these animals, these are the actions of one who is evil and seeks to do them harm. A Caiman is not meant to be leashed up, Lizards aren't meant to be kept in cold dank prisons without the benefit of basking lights, etc.
Listen I'd shut your fucking mouth if I were you, or else. I'm not in a good state of mind at this point in my life and I'm willing to do drastic things in order to prove my superiority and that includes doing things I simply cant say on this website because I know pussies like you would be afraid of me. I don't just keep any reptiles, I've only had geckos so far. Secondly, ask anyone I know and they'll tell you I love animals way past the point of insanity. Trying to keep them away from me would cause me to do drastic, ugly things that I also could not mention on this website. Now I'm sick of you humans always telling me I cant do shit. It just fuels the beats within me even more. Clearly I have a connection with animals most humans don't. That gives me an advantage right there and I know I cant rewrite evolution but how were we able to domesticate such animals as cats and dogs? Surely there were people who called such selective breeders "crazy" and "stupid" but did that ever stop them? NO as such NO ONE should be able to stop me. If the Russians could tame foxes within 50 years, I can definitely do so with crocodilians and loom up pictures of people keeping them in the olden days. Hell I even have a picture of a little girl riding on a pet alligator from at lest the 50s/60s and guess what she had them on a leash. Ever watch the Magic School Bus when you were a kid? Yeah they had an episode with reptiles, which included a rich woman having one on a leash. I know its possible I've seen it done before in media. If you guys are going to say I'm an asshole and rash me than go ahead and rash me and I'll rash you back even harder. I'm trying to start something great here and humans have to ruin it as usual. Well listen all I have is one thing to say; if you don't have anything nice to say than DON'T say anything at all and leave it at that? Okay? Thank you for your cooperation.
  Received Infraction
Old 06-06-2012, 07:09 AM   #22
hhmoore
Goodbye.
And if you return from your month away with content like that, you'll be removed again (for much longer).

Old 06-06-2012, 09:51 AM   #23
Methos75
Dude, seriously you had better check yourself. You have no idea who your trying to threaten here, but I'll give you a few clues, my last job for the last decade included the words SF in it, I wore ACU's, jumped from helios, and have personally taken well over 30 lives. Your a fool and just some punk kid, nothing more. Your no one to fear.

Old 06-06-2012, 10:14 AM   #24
hhmoore
People sure do learn slowly around here, sometimes.....

Old 06-07-2012, 10:01 PM   #25
Helenthereef
Like this?
Attached Images

Old 06-14-2012, 03:23 PM   #26
Inret
Quote:
Originally Posted by Methos75 View Post
Dude, seriously you had better check yourself. You have no idea who your trying to threaten here, but I'll give you a few clues, my last job for the last decade included the words SF in it, I wore ACU's, jumped from helios, and have personally taken well over 30 lives. Your a fool and just some punk kid, nothing more. Your no one to fear.
You know, your COC might not want you talking about "well over 30 lives" like that on a public civilian forum on the internet where anyone can see it, especially with your (assumably) real first and last name attached to it.

I don't own crocs and I doubt I ever will, but someone earlier in the thread mentioned taping jaws shut and I may as well ask since this really isn't enough to start a thread about. Out of sheer curioisity. Is there no other way to keep their jaws together? I know crocs don't really have a head for something like a dog muzzle to work out, but I'm surprised no one has bothered to make an old fashioned "cage" style muzzle work out for them. Or have they? It seems like they would be more comfortable than having tape pulled off their skin.

This is all speaking in absolute ignorance though. For all even I'm not thick enough to want to take a croc to the park on a little walk to look cool.

Old 06-14-2012, 03:53 PM   #27
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inret View Post
someone earlier in the thread mentioned taping jaws shut and I may as well ask since this really isn't enough to start a thread about. Out of sheer curioisity. Is there no other way to keep their jaws together? I know crocs don't really have a head for something like a dog muzzle to work out, but I'm surprised no one has bothered to make an old fashioned "cage" style muzzle work out for them. Or have they? It seems like they would be more comfortable than having tape pulled off their skin.
Generally, electrical tape is used - it doesn't really stick to the crocodilian, but it sticks to itself - effectively binding the mouth. This is the easiest on, easiest off, and least damaging way to secure their mouths when it is necessary to do so.

Old 09-05-2013, 05:03 AM   #28
allesuberschildkroten
I know its old

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiappini92 View Post
Ever watch the Magic School Bus when you were a kid? Yeah they had an episode with reptiles, which included a rich woman having one on a leash.
Ok I know this is old, but did anyone catch this reference? It just made me laugh and laugh

Old 10-08-2013, 07:36 PM   #29
SobekSerpents
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiappini92 View Post
Listen I'd shut your fucking mouth if I were you, or else. I'm not in a good state of mind at this point in my life and I'm willing to do drastic things in order to prove my superiority and that includes doing things I simply cant say on this website because I know pussies like you would be afraid of me. I don't just keep any reptiles, I've only had geckos so far. Secondly, ask anyone I know and they'll tell you I love animals way past the point of insanity. Trying to keep them away from me would cause me to do drastic, ugly things that I also could not mention on this website. Now I'm sick of you humans always telling me I cant do shit. It just fuels the beats within me even more. Clearly I have a connection with animals most humans don't. That gives me an advantage right there and I know I cant rewrite evolution but how were we able to domesticate such animals as cats and dogs? Surely there were people who called such selective breeders "crazy" and "stupid" but did that ever stop them? NO as such NO ONE should be able to stop me. If the Russians could tame foxes within 50 years, I can definitely do so with crocodilians and loom up pictures of people keeping them in the olden days. Hell I even have a picture of a little girl riding on a pet alligator from at lest the 50s/60s and guess what she had them on a leash. Ever watch the Magic School Bus when you were a kid? Yeah they had an episode with reptiles, which included a rich woman having one on a leash. I know its possible I've seen it done before in media. If you guys are going to say I'm an asshole and rash me than go ahead and rash me and I'll rash you back even harder. I'm trying to start something great here and humans have to ruin it as usual. Well listen all I have is one thing to say; if you don't have anything nice to say than DON'T say anything at all and leave it at that? Okay? Thank you for your cooperation.
Was this guy serious? So much funny stuff packed in all that....

Old 03-29-2019, 05:04 PM   #30
Luco
Sorry this is a dead post but I thought I’d add this comment for any fellow/new keepers considering leashing. My family has been keeping crocs since I was young. My father kept an American alligator, he was very “tame” like how most hatchling gators you purchase are for a number of years. I believe after about 3-4 years my dad tried putting a reptile harness on him and from that very moment he never trusted humans again became very defensive.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!