Posting photos as file attachments - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 07-17-2016, 12:32 PM   #21
Randy F
Here it is
Attached Images

Old 07-17-2016, 02:16 PM   #22
hhmoore
The easy solution would be to choose another browser.
Maybe one of the more tech oriented people knows a workaround for Edge.

Old 07-17-2016, 02:19 PM   #23
Randy F
It's just weird because it always worked until a week and a half ago. Just wasn't sure is I did something wrong in my settings.

Old 07-17-2016, 02:24 PM   #24
WebSlave
So, are other Edge users having this same problem?

Old 07-17-2016, 03:51 PM   #25
Randy F
Google chrome
Attached Images

Old 07-17-2016, 03:58 PM   #26
Randy F
I think Harald is correct in that it is the file size. I will try a smaller file now and if it shows up, we all know what that error is then!
Attached Images

Old 07-17-2016, 06:28 PM   #27
WebSlave
When you get to the attachment page, there should be a chart showing the file types acceptable as well as the dimensions and/or file size limits of those files.

Sorry, but there has to be limits on image and file sizes, otherwise people will be uploading images that cannot be viewed without some pretty extensive scrolling being needed. It is rarely the case that someone actually NEEDS to upload a 20 megapixel image to show what they need to show.

So you do need to know the sizes of the images you want to upload, and be prepared to modify them if they do not fit within the constraints of the attachment process.

I believe the limits I have set are reasonable, but if some think they are not, please let me know.

Old 07-18-2016, 12:10 AM   #28
Randy F
No never had a problem with size. I just never had that problem before or it said file too big. Just glad to figure it out

Old 07-18-2016, 02:58 PM   #29
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy F View Post
I think Harald is correct in that it is the file size. I will try a smaller file now and if it shows up, we all know what that error is then!
Is that picture of a snake I might recognize Randy?

Old 07-18-2016, 09:48 PM   #30
Randy F
why yes that would be!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!