New ATB's =] - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Arboreal Boas/Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 03-28-2010, 06:40 PM   #1
AtrociousOne
New ATB's =]

just got a pair of ATB's a yellow male, and a garden female. what do you guys think? Also, what will these 2 produce? yellows, gardens?

Old 03-28-2010, 06:50 PM   #2
AtrociousOne

Old 05-13-2010, 02:54 PM   #3
rryan58
I've found that when you have a garden phase, the majority offspring will end up being garden phase. You might end up with 1 or 2 yellow depending on litter size, a definite minority.

Old 05-13-2010, 02:55 PM   #4
AtrociousOne
sadly, the garden turned out to be a male =[. i'm looking for a colored female now lol

Old 05-13-2010, 05:57 PM   #5
AbsoluteApril
very nice amazons! Nice soft colors on the garden and I like the reduced pattern on the yellow. They are my favorite species. Too bad the female turned out to be male.

Breeding amazons is a grab bag, you never really know what you are going to get. With a garden in the mix, very likely to get mostly gardens, but it's still up in the air. There's a group that's putting together a lineage database for amazon tree boas so we can all start tracking breeding results and such, hopefully it will help us all start learning trends in breeding outcomes.

Here's one of my pretty orange females, she's a CB '06 so still another year or so before she'll be of size and age to breed:

Good luck, I hope you find a nice female (or two) for those boys!
-April

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!