Roaach Autopsy report - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Police Blotter

Notices

Police Blotter General notifications about thefts, breakins or and cases where animals or materials are stolen. Photos of the merchandise taken can be posted to help with recovery.

Old 11-26-2012, 02:59 PM   #1
KNOBTAIL
Roaach Autopsy report

The report below was just published by the Sun Sentinal. He choked to death.

A West Palm Beach man who died after winning a bug and worm-eating contest at a Deerfield Beach reptile shop on Oct. 6 died as a result of choking, the Broward County Medical Examiner's Office said Monday.

Edward Archbold, 32, a canvas worker, retched violently and collapsed outside the Ben Siegel Reptile Store during a contest in which he ate cockroaches to win an expensive ivory ball python for a friend. The medical examiner ruled the death accidental, finding that Archbold died of asphyxia "due to choking and aspiration of gastric contents."

The autopsy's toxicology tests didn't reveal any lethal substances in Archbold's system. The insects obstructed his airways, the medical examiner said, causing him to suffocate.

Old 11-26-2012, 04:12 PM   #2
Fangthane
Quote:
As with everything else facing Siegels problems, what comes around goes around. His problems being more serious than a skink will far outweigh the problems associated with with a wrongful death suit.. Once the toxolcology report come in....
I'm sure you're incredibly disappointed that the toxicology report didn't find anything that could be laid directly at Ben's feet. I know you were seriously hoping that that wouldn't be the case. Guess you'll just have to satisfy your need for petty glee by thinking of his other recent problems. You're a pathetic excuse for a man, as well as a human being.

Old 11-26-2012, 05:49 PM   #3
KNOBTAIL
Sorry to dissapoint you

I take no solaace in the death of this person. Nor any glee in Siegels ;roblems.

The information that I provided made the front page of our local paperI just copied and pasted the article here.

His lawyers will handle it i am sure. Your remarks are not worth purusuing.

Old 11-26-2012, 11:45 PM   #4
meowmeowkazoo
That's surprising since you take so much glee in being one of his problems.

Old 11-27-2012, 01:15 AM   #5
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by KNOBTAIL View Post
Your remarks are not worth purusuing.
Much like that lawsuit you were threatening us with?

Noticing a lot more typographical errors in your posts. That habit of doubling-up on letters may be a bad sign. Hopefully it's just a physical manifestation of your addled mind, and not indicative of more serious health issues. I'd hate to find myself in a position to be tempted to follow your example by getting satisfaction from another person's suffering.

Old 11-27-2012, 01:27 AM   #6
WebSlave
Warning: Cease with the personally derogatory comments, please. Unless you really do want to be sent to the locker room for a spell.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!