My First GTP - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Arboreal Boas/Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 05-09-2007, 09:15 AM   #1
1Bob
My First GTP

I got my first GTP at the Hamburg show the other week. It is unfortunately a farm raised import. No problems yet though. Wow what a feeding responce.
Attached Images

Old 05-09-2007, 11:06 AM   #2
iasc300
Very beautiful Bob- I just love the colors when their young- do you stare at her for hours?

Old 05-09-2007, 11:15 AM   #3
Miss Tuniwha
Awwwww, how cute!!! How old?

Old 05-09-2007, 11:25 AM   #4
1Bob
I don't have an exact age due to the fact she was farm raised. By her size and the fact that she's starting to show her adult coloration I would guess 6 to 8 months or so. This is my first GTP, please correct me if I'm way off. I'm just going by what I've read. And yes I love to just sit and stare. When I brought her home I wanted to get a very good look to check for scale rot or visible external parasite and got tagged twice. No feeding problems so far. Quite the opposite. She's a very aggressive feeder. I hope she calms down as an adult, but I won't be too disapointed if that's not in her personality. And with no look at the parents or old offspring from the same pairing as her color changes it will be a total surprise as to what adult color(s) she'll sport.

Old 05-09-2007, 11:53 AM   #5
Miss Tuniwha
Ha ha, that is awesome! Congrats! She is a beauty, and I cant blame you one bit for just watching her. GTP's are something I have always admired. But seems they have an attitude. Ha HA. So I will stick to the Ball Pythons and Boas. :P

Keep us updated with photos! Especially while she goes thru this colour change!!

Old 05-09-2007, 12:04 PM   #6
MorphCapital
Very Nice!

Old 05-10-2007, 09:00 AM   #7
INSANE CANES
Congrats

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!