Good Guy Fascination Herp - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-18-2018, 07:28 PM   #1
Stephenson8011
Fascination Herp

Ordered a beautiful morph Atrox from Fascination Herp. Great people and super easy to work with. I would definitely recommend dealing with them.

Old 05-19-2018, 02:37 PM   #2
Logan256
I completely agree. I myself have purchased four reticulated pythons from them in the past two years, and each transaction went perfectly and the animals themselves were well-represented and physically flawless. I'd definitely buy from them again.

Old 08-19-2018, 12:42 PM   #3
snakesareawesome
Received some fire skinks for them a while back and barrel skinks recently. All of the skinks have came in great and I am very happy with everything they have sent me.

Old 10-05-2018, 08:41 PM   #4
snakesareawesome
received some geckos from them, already eating and I am very happy. The previous fire skinks they sent me have already laid eggs and so far zero loss on any of the animals they have sent me. Once again, very happy.

Old 01-16-2019, 11:59 AM   #5
Mike (The M)
I purchased a pair of Blue Tree Monitors from Fascination Herp, and am very pleased. These are imports, and arrived alert and active. The female was taking roaches from hemostats on day two. Kristin was also very responsive to my questions. Great transaction!

Old 01-16-2019, 09:48 PM   #6
snakesareawesome
I purchased some house snakes from them a few weeks back and once again they sent out really good quality animals. These are people who only send out healthy animals that are doing well.

Old 01-18-2019, 07:42 AM   #7
caffeinecynic
I purchased a pair of black house snakes from Fascination and both are fantastic. The entire process was great, they were packed very well, and over-all I am thrilled with them. 10/10

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!