Would Love To Watch Your Animal Companion(s) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > All Other Herp Related Material

Notices

Old 01-30-2012, 11:38 PM   #1
LindsayMarie
Would Love To Watch Your Animal Companion(s)

Hi my name is Lindsay and I am looking to start watching some of peoples pets, loved ones! I have 2 pups of my own, 2 labs which I will try and include a picture of. I absolutely love animals and have been around everything from small little animals to small and very large reptiles and of course dogs, cats, birds etc. I am very thorough and will do a very great job. I am 31 and I am very experienced with all breeds of dogs, and in general with most animals. I like learning new things and am willing to work your schedules and requests the best I possibly can. Its all about your pets and yours satisfaction. The pet sitting would be done in the comfort of their own home (unless different arrangements are made). I can get references or whatever you may need. Thank you, Lindsay Bryant 518-879-5820 or you can reach me by e-mail. adopted_daughter@hotmail.com
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!