SOLD!! Adult Male 66% Het Albino Iguana $300 OBO - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Iguanas

Notices

Old 04-28-2014, 07:27 PM   #1
ChrisL86
Arrow Adult Male 66% Het Albino Iguana $300 OBO

I am selling my adult male green iguana. I have had him almost two years now and have taken excellent care of him the entire time he has been in my possession. He has eaten a diet of greens and fruits and has his calcium and vitamin powder every other day. He is extremely healthy and has a full tail, all his spikes, all his nails, is perfect and has an extremely friendly disposition. He is puppy dog tame. Rarely do you see anyone selling their tame adult male greens, they are certainly hard to come by as people generally hold onto them. He was bred by Tom Crutchfield and is 66% het for albino. This is an excellent deal for anyone that is looking to produce albinos at a ridiculous discount, as albinos are quite expensive. This is also an excellent deal for anyone that wants a giant gorgeous male display lizard. As you can see in the pictures he is quite an amazing animal. I am asking $300 OBO. I will trade for banana pectinata. Any questions, please call or text 561-213-1660. Thank you.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!