Thomas Burnham aka TobyEking wooden snakes badguy - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-03-2007, 03:50 PM   #61
critical bill
Hey Tommy.....don't be such a mammy mammer.

No one wants to hear about the alleged mites from your sidekick Willy. If thats your side of the story that you keep hinting toward and it was such an issue for you back then you should have said something back then.

You don't seem to be working a 12 hour shift today so stop with the excuses and go to the post office or whoever you use to ship the stick out.

Old 10-03-2007, 04:05 PM   #62
David Scarboro
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Scarboro
Thomas, Sorry to hear about your troubles with this guy. Newnan is not that far from me (1 hour without traffic) so if you don't get it soon, I will go and pick it up. Let me know...
Thomas, ou pretty much brought this on yourself. Above is the post where you said I threatened you. I can't see it. If my picking up the stick or the snakes threatens you, you evidently have a problem or something to hide. As far as the name calling that you keep refering to, you started that, I am playing by your rules here. If you want to be called Thomas, Toby or whatever by me, then call me David. Plain and simple. Right now, I would suggest that you SHUT UP and SEND Thomas Davis his stick. No more excuses!I don't think that you really wish to drag this out any further. You have admitted that you wer wrong in the deal. Leave it at that and do the right thing. If you keep it up with Chuck Kimmel aka Critical Bill, he is going to filet you in public. He is pretty sharp, and I don't think that you want to tangle with him

Old 10-03-2007, 04:09 PM   #63
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
Hey Tommy.....don't be such a mammy mammer.

No one wants to hear about the alleged mites from your sidekick Willy. If thats your side of the story that you keep hinting toward and it was such an issue for you back then you should have said something back then.

You don't seem to be working a 12 hour shift today so stop with the excuses and go to the post office or whoever you use to ship the stick out.
That is good advice, because as you can see from my post number, I am not in a habit of posting, but I do take note of those business people that show such shoddy business tactics and then post calling people names and threatening them (regardless of who called the first name).

Best believe that there are others out there like me taking names and writing notes. You may not care now, but maybe later you may wish you hadn't behaved as you did, regardless of the provocation...it's hard, I know, to remain professional..but I have had people telling me to watch what I say because they may be future customers that I have turned off.

P.S. I only asked about the camera because I am a minor sleuth and couldn't resist checking the clues not to pick your life apart, just to ask a question and see if I was right. No other motivation on my part.

Old 10-11-2007, 04:18 PM   #64
thomas davis
update... thanks BOI

i received my stick. it is nice he does good carvings. its sad he doesnt have better customer service skills. i wish i could change the title of the thread as i dont feel he is a "badguy" so much as a bad businesman. he did come through albeit 2 years he did make it right, finally...
,,,,,,,,thomas davis

Old 10-11-2007, 06:14 PM   #65
snake5007
At least he sent what was rightfully yours.I'd say that's a pretty good result, but it shouldn't have taken him two years.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!