Grossboy Exotics bad bussiness - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-10-2007, 03:02 PM   #11
Wilomn
It's a thing with these star wars guys. Phantom MenASS here seems to have some problems with reality as seen by anyone but him.

mr. ass, did you EVER stop and ask them why they were no longer vending in Ill.? Did you ask them if they knew of anyone whou could supply your needs since they would no longer be able to?

Just because they don't vend your show is no reason to call them BAD guys.

VERY poor taste in your title.

Old 10-10-2007, 03:12 PM   #12
brodie691
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
It's a thing with these star wars guys. Phantom MenASS here seems to have some problems with reality as seen by anyone but him.

mr. ass, did you EVER stop and ask them why they were no longer vending in Ill.? Did you ask them if they knew of anyone whou could supply your needs since they would no longer be able to?

Just because they don't vend your show is no reason to call them BAD guys.

VERY poor taste in your title.
hey now Wes all us star wars guys aren't that bad ;0)

i used to run a vintage star wars business back a few years ago, and will admit there are some major weirdos in the community though.

Old 10-10-2007, 03:19 PM   #13
dprince
I agree with everyone who posted here, this thread was completely uncalled for. Apparently no one ever gets to have life changes without notifiying anyone and everyone who conceivably, remotely could be affected.

It also sucks that these folks give Star Wars fans a bad name.

Old 10-10-2007, 03:29 PM   #14
Wilomn
Don't get me wrong about Star Wars, I'm a big fan myself, but there is a subsect of total asswipes here, brucie "the crybaby" stephensen, bud "smuggler supporter" meirky to name to two LARGEST, who are just total lying scumbags who go on endlessly about being jedi knights and fighting the dark while all the while being the biggest, literally, idiots on this site.

You really have to see them in action to appreciate how bad they make ANY Star Wars fan look just by association.

It seem that mr. ass is another of thier ilk.

Oh well, posers are everywhere.

Old 10-10-2007, 03:40 PM   #15
Pink Lady Exotics
I buy my feeders strictly from Brad and no one else -- approximately $60 every 2 weeks or so. Nope, that isn't a lot of money, but Brad STILL makes a point to meet me when it works out for us and stay late at his warehouse so I can make the drive out there later in the evening after my daughter can take her nap. Brad has always been professional and friendly, and he's never too tired to talk reptiles and show me some really cool new stuff in his collection. He often gives me a price break and just rounds down to the nearest whole amount when I need something strange and out of the ordinary (like a mother mouse with her whole litter) on top of my usual order. He is EXTREMELY busy trying to meet the demand for his rodents -- he drives all over the southern half of the state almost every day, delivering orders of rodents to stores and private hobbyists. Then he tries to get to every show he possibly can, all the while maintaining his colony and cleaning cages, filling water bottles and food bins, changing litter, rotating pregnant females and weaned litters, etc. He's doing a lot of this by himself right now while Robin goes to school. He works approximately 70-80 hours per week doing strictly rodent-related things, and he's worn out. Not to mention he's been having major problems with his van breaking down on all these long trips because of how many miles he's put on it.

Perhaps it was too risky to keep driving down to Illinois with his van and not worth it if he isn't making enough money there?

Sorry you lost your rodent supplier, but that is absolutely NO reason to claim Brad as being a bad guy. He's far from it.

Old 10-10-2007, 07:17 PM   #16
dprince
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
Don't get me wrong about Star Wars, I'm a big fan myself, but there is a subsect of total asswipes here, brucie "the crybaby" stephensen, bud "smuggler supporter" meirky to name to two LARGEST, who are just total lying scumbags who go on endlessly about being jedi knights and fighting the dark while all the while being the biggest, literally, idiots on this site.

You really have to see them in action to appreciate how bad they make ANY Star Wars fan look just by association.

It seem that mr. ass is another of thier ilk.

Oh well, posers are everywhere.
My hubby and I are big fans too. It's just irritating that this same group of however many people keep making the same bad posts using jedi names or Star Wars lingo. I really wish they would knock it off. But of course, I'm just

Old 10-10-2007, 07:22 PM   #17
Miss Tuniwha
This.. is.. rediculous.. seriously.

Grow the hell up.

BOO Freaking HOO, You were too irresponsible to make sure someone that far away will be there before making a trip that damn long.

what the hell.

FFS, if you moved.. and an old friend went to your old place.. and said YOU were a bad person for moving and not informing every damn person you knew.. you think he would be justified??

Just sayin'

Old 10-10-2007, 07:36 PM   #18
Jbreddawg
Oh my hell !! please go away and never come back !!
1 post and your calling someone bad just because it makes it less convient for you to get rats ?
They probably still sell there and just told YOU they dont since your such a jerk

Old 10-10-2007, 09:46 PM   #19
Only Exotics
Luke.....I AM YOUR FATHER!!!!

Old 10-10-2007, 10:01 PM   #20
THEREALMIKEMOORE
Quote:
Originally Posted by FntomMnace
I have been buying my rodents from Brad and Robin for almost 4 years. I used to drive about 45 minutes when they were at the show in Streamwood, IL. I followed them to the new show in Wheaton. That trip used to take over an hour....yes used to take. I would spend at least $100.00 a month on rodents with them. I found out (in the parking lot, may I add) at the show last Sunday that they have decided to stop selling in IL. NO notice, nothing. Not even a "thank you for all of your business". I think that just a wee bit cruddy. I've never had any problems with them or their animals. The only issue in almost 4 years was the new employee they had working for them this year at the Wheaton show; he was just a !
I just think that's a really bad move on their part and just makes them look bad.
Does anyone know of any rodent dealers in IL?
I get my rats at the Wheaton show also. Their are plenty more good breeders that are always thier. Check out the guy that is in the back(i forgot his name) but he has some nice quality feeders..his table is always in the back next to the stage. I have been getting my feeders from him for the last 8 months. I also just got a some nice asf rats from.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!