Ed Clark at Cape May Reptiles!! Great Guy!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-21-2003, 02:40 AM   #1
Gilbert Thompson
Thumbs up Ed Clark at Cape May Reptiles!! Great Guy!!

I would just like to say, I just got thru completeing a deal with Ed Clark at Cape May Reptiles on some Boa morphs and the transaction went great.
The boas were better than he described!
Thanks again Ed and keep up the good work.
Gilbert Thompson

Old 02-21-2003, 11:14 PM   #2
goldmoon
I second that one. I finished a transaction with Ed over the Christmas holiday. Everything went extremely smooth expecially considering it was right in the middle of the Christmas rush. My ball python I recieved from him is in excellent shape. Thanks Ed!!!!

Lindsay Haskins

Old 09-22-2005, 08:30 PM   #3
jkobylka
Ed's a good guy. Thanks for the Adult CB Female BP. She's great!

Old 07-15-2007, 03:45 PM   #4
Ed Clark
Someone just asked me if I was Ed Clark of Cape May Reptiles, and yes thats me. Gilbert...Thank you very much for the compliment. this is the first that I seen this thread.

It really would have been a great deal all around if you would have paid for those boas in full?

Old 07-15-2007, 04:04 PM   #5
brucestephenson
Ed is a Great Guy!

I purchased a group of pied/het pied ball pythons from Ed. Here is a link to the talk about it in the ball python forum: http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/for...ht=Flying+Pieds

Old 07-15-2007, 07:58 PM   #6
Suncoast Herpetological
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark
Someone just asked me if I was Ed Clark of Cape May Reptiles, and yes thats me. Gilbert...Thank you very much for the compliment. this is the first that I seen this thread.

It really would have been a great deal all around if you would have paid for those boas in full?
Come on Ed. Gilbert gave you a compliment...you want to be paid too?

Old 07-15-2007, 08:07 PM   #7
Gecko_Den
Considering the guy hasn't logged in here in over 3 years I doubt he cares, or will even see it...

Old 10-12-2007, 09:36 PM   #8
varnyard
Before anyone reads this and thinks he is a great guy to deal with, you might want to look at this thread first:

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ighlight=Clark

I might also add, he won't even try to answer any questions on this. Also, if you have bought any minor morphs from him, or normals, you might want to get them checked for external and internal parasites.

He is also selling CH as CBBs, buyers beware.

Old 10-13-2007, 08:30 AM   #9
brucestephenson
Quote:
Originally Posted by varnyard
Before anyone reads this and thinks he is a great guy to deal with, you might want to look at this thread first:

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ighlight=Clark

I might also add, he won't even try to answer any questions on this. Also, if you have bought any minor morphs from him, or normals, you might want to get them checked for external and internal parasites.

He is also selling CH as CBBs, buyers beware.
Why don't you prove your wild accusations with something resembling evidence that highly intelligent people outside the lynch mob could convict him with?

Old 10-13-2007, 09:01 AM   #10
snake5007
Read the thread that Bobby posted the link to. Oh, sorry, you already have haven't you? Are you blind? Or do you just need new reading glasses to read that thread from the "Degobah System"?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!