Bird Breeder Sell Out. Lots of cages, and birds. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Birds > Birds For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Birds For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Closed Thread

Old 07-22-2008, 03:57 PM   #1
animalover2005
Bird Breeder Sell Out. Lots of cages, and birds.

Bird Breeder Sell Out. Lots of cages, and birds.

Visit www.teenybirdies.com and click on availability for pictures!

Birds:

-Cinnamon Red Rumped Parakeet pair. Bonded, just setup for breeding 7/26/08. Both about three years old, got from Gouldlady in St. Clairsville, Ohio. $150.00.
Buy with current cage and nest box they are using- white larger stacker breeding cage. ½” bar spacing, 18”w x 29”L x 18”T for $10.00 additional.

-Scarlet Chested Parakeet Pair. Bonded, just set up for breeding 7/26/08. Before I moved they were set up and hen was going into nest box. Both hatched around April 2007. Female has yellow spots. $200.00.
Buy with current cage and nest box they are using- Green Hagen flight cage with stand. 1“ bar spacing, 14“w x 32“L x 30“T. Has nest box hole for $25.00 additional.

-2 Pairs of Owl Finches. Females are just under a year from Gouldlady in St. Clairsville, Ohio, Males are of unknown age from a pet home. I was told their sexes when I got them, so I have no proof, haven‘t bred yet. $125 per pair. Must buy by the pair.
Buy with current cages and nest boxes they are using- 3 white stacker breeding cages. ½ inch bar spacing, 16“w x 23“L x 15“T with nest boxes and white stand for $90 additional.

-American Parakeet. Lutino female, unsure of age (looks young) or background, got from private owner. $15.00
Buy with cage she is in- white/blue wavy dome top cage. ½ inch bar spacing, 11”w x 16”L x 18”T. $15.00 additional.

-One male Rosie Bourke. Not tame, around a year old. $70.00, comes with DNA papers.

Cages:

-One white larger stacker breeding cage. ½” bar spacing, 18”w x 29”L x 18”T. Has nest box hole. $15.00. (Red rumps are in this right now).

-One Green Hagen flight cage with stand. Good for cockatiels/bourkes to quakers. 1“ bar spacing, 14“w x 32“L x 30“T. Has nest box hole with nest box attached (comes with this nest box because it‘s custom fitted. $30.00 (Scarlet Chesteds are in this right now).

-3 white stacker breeding cages. ½ inch bar spacing, 16“w x 23“L x 15“T with nest box doors and white stand. (Owl Finches are in these now.) Almost new, great condition, $90.00

-Two purple and white dome top cages. Good for finches to quakers. ½“ bar spacing, 15”w x 19”L x 27“T. $20.00 each ($50 new in stores).

-One new in box blue and white cockatiel starter kit, includes cage, toys, perches and cups. $40.00 ($60 in stores).

-One black cage with black stand that the cage hangs from, missing hook. Cage has ½” bar spacing and is 13”w x 17”L x 21“T. $50 for cage and stand.

-One white wavy dome top cage. ½ inch bar spacing, 11”w x 16”L x 18”T. $15.00 (Lutino Parakeet is in this now).

Will trade any birds or cages for: Handfed and tame turquoise Linnie, blue male or american white male parrotlet, or mutation bourke (other than Rosie).

Also will trade for exotic small mammals (no rats, mice, hamsters, gerbils, suggies or ferrets, mainly wanting Short Tailed Opossum‘s, Duprasi, Jerboas, Chipmunks, etc. Must be domestically born and bred, it is not right to captivate animals born in the wild)!

Prices are firm, these are the last of my stock that I didn’t really want to sell because they are special to me in someway, so if you want them the prices are what it takes for me to sell them, sorry.

Located in Columbus, Ohio.

Thanks!
Michelle
Columbus, Ohio
www.teenybirdies.com
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread