newbie needs an enclosure - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 10-06-2012, 09:55 PM   #21
hhmoore
You guys may luck out - I'm on my phone, and probably won't remember to look for this thread later. Between BOI type comments and the offers/deals, probably half the posts in this thread are inappropriate. At least one of you knows better...too bad it was the one doing the most rule breaking.

Old 10-06-2012, 11:06 PM   #22
Rud3Bwoy
Quote:
Originally Posted by chefdragon View Post
Finally got my critter condoz 4x2 enclosure. Thanks to Rud3bwoy for helping get one from Fairytail dragons in Florida. We got a delivery service that was pretty cheap to bring up both our cages to NYC.
Now I need to find a stand.
thanks man you can post a good guy boi if you like btw just woke up lol missed your text

Old 10-06-2012, 11:28 PM   #23
chefdragon
Did I miss something. What is inappropriate? I must not understand the rules of this forum or something. Please explain!!!

Old 10-06-2012, 11:33 PM   #24
Rud3Bwoy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
You guys may luck out - I'm on my phone, and probably won't remember to look for this thread later. Between BOI type comments and the offers/deals, probably half the posts in this thread are inappropriate. At least one of you knows better...too bad it was the one doing the most rule breaking.
Why would i make a for sale/offer thread?he made a topic i replied and he asked for help,you guys are so big on helping others in the community yet when i try to help a member out it's a issue because i didn't make a for sale thread or offer etc?lmao.

anyway enjoy your cages sam.

Old 10-06-2012, 11:33 PM   #25
Rud3Bwoy
not to mention we took it to pms after.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!