Rick Wells / rwells69 (LIAR and STORY FABRICATOR) - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-12-2008, 12:56 PM   #11
TripleMoonsExotic
Don't worry, Randy. He actually bumped up another thread from 2005 in the General Business section as well.

Old 04-12-2008, 12:59 PM   #12
ravensgait
He's here reading it ,, anything to say Dallas?? Randy

Old 04-12-2008, 01:37 PM   #13
dallas spergin
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravensgait
LMAO oh great now I can be added to the moron list lol now I just have to wonder why dallas went that far back to ding the darn thing up..Randy
lol actually it was only a page or 2 back, my apologies

Old 04-12-2008, 02:06 PM   #14
dallas spergin
Quote:
He's here reading it ,, anything to say Dallas?? Randy
sure, was reading the boi and replyed lol, indeed it was my fault for not looking at the date of the thread. ill apologize for a second time

Old 04-12-2008, 02:57 PM   #15
ravensgait
Quote:
Originally Posted by dallas spergin
lol actually it was only a page or 2 back, my apologies
LMAO your kidding right? Just for chits and giggles I looked as far back as page 60 and it was middle 07 lol you must have been doing some heavy reading to get to the 04s. Hey no biggie I too should have noticed the dates I did read it all before responding ... Randy

Old 04-12-2008, 04:37 PM   #16
dallas spergin
Quote:
LMAO your kidding right? Just for chits and giggles I looked as far back as page 60 and it was middle 07 lol you must have been doing some heavy reading to get to the 04s. Hey no biggie I too should have noticed the dates I did read it all before responding ... Randy
Ive been known to be a kidder but dont recall reading back 60 pages.
not that it matters now that i think of it maybe i selected one of the inquires that are on the bottom of the page when Ur looking at a post? who knows

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!