RICK LEVEROCK.... CONMAN...... - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-22-2008, 08:29 PM   #81
retic75
ok jeff, i have a question for u, there are more people than just rob that go to TBE, why is it that u have singled him out and u are only jumping his case

Old 03-22-2008, 08:29 PM   #82
snake5007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reptidude
I will not do a such thing. So far nothing has been proved in this thread and there has been no proof from either side, just let them hash it out and let it be.

-Rob
www.sheboyganherpsociety.com

That's BS.

Old 03-22-2008, 08:32 PM   #83
-BoaFreak
Robs fanclub. how nice! caleb lsten kiddo this has nothing to do with you so go play with your blocks.

Rob is in this to stay fool cause h is Ricks right hand man and he will burn faster than Rick!

Thank You
Jeff Smith

Old 03-22-2008, 08:33 PM   #84
Caleb0
Hmm i think its so funny how would you know his ip and my age unless you come to tbe??? And why dont u just tell everyone your real name "Jeff Smith" how original....

Old 03-22-2008, 08:33 PM   #85
snake5007
Quote:
Originally Posted by retic75
ok jeff, i have a question for u, there are more people than just rob that go to TBE, why is it that u have singled him out and u are only jumping his case

I'm smelling tuna with you three. You all know Rick, two share the same IP and B-day. Something STINKS.

Old 03-22-2008, 08:37 PM   #86
Reptidude
snake, pay attention your starting to get under my skin, someone said their IP was my Ip so that is proof he has the same IP as me? If you believe that you are redundant. BTW you cannot log into two accounts at once on fauna, its been tried but you just cant do it, but yet I'm here and he/she is here!

Dumb People

-Rob

Old 03-22-2008, 08:39 PM   #87
retic75
yeah this jeff character is the stench, i have never been prompted by rick to post, i have actually been asked several times to not post

Old 03-22-2008, 08:43 PM   #88
-BoaFreak
ha ha ha yes it does stink i here. Snake you are now my best friend. tear Rob apart he is skum.

Thank You.
Jeff Smith

Old 03-22-2008, 08:45 PM   #89
snake5007
It was your friend Steve Piercy that mentioned that you both had the same IP, then "Jeff" disappeared. A little while later you both show up. Amazing coincidence.

Old 03-22-2008, 08:46 PM   #90
Reptidude
He mentioned it because he is a mod in the chat room and this boa person posted my IP in the thread. Damn maybe he aint as stupid as I think he is.

-Rob

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!