For Sale [REDUCED PRICE] (1) LBS Enigma het. RAPTOR female and (2) Mack Snows het. TA - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Leopard Geckos

Notices

Old 08-29-2014, 08:32 PM   #1
LealaRain
[REDUCED PRICE] (1) LBS Enigma het. RAPTOR female and (2) Mack Snows het. TA

Hey guys, we have up for sale our last geckos.. formerly known as Fallen Angel's Geckos.

We have (1) female Mack Snow het. Tremper albino, (1) male Mack Snow het. Tremper albino, and (1) female Line Bred Snow Enigma het. RAPTOR.

With the Line Bred Snow Enigma het. RAPTOR, you can create Line Bred Snows (LBS passed on ~80% of the time, unlike Mack Snows), LBS RAPTORs, LBS RAPTOR Enigmas (Snow Angels), and more!!

More info on the "Snow Angel" project can be found here: Leopard Gecko Wiki - Line Bred Snow

{{{I can send a pic of the LBS Enigma female from my phone to anyone who's genuinely interested.}}}}}

The two Mack Snows both hatched in 2007, so they are 8 years old. The male is 146 grams, and the female is 66 grams. These are some of the whitest Mack Snows you'll ever find. They produced high white offspring and were originally obtained from Alex Hue before he retired.

Needless to say, the quality here is outstanding and the prices are now greatly reduced.

LBS Enigma female = $100
Mack Snow male or female = $65 each

Please e-mail me at jess.butler@yahoo.com for any further details.

Thanks for looking!
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 09-15-2014, 08:13 PM   #2
Joe K.
Hi. Are the 2 mack snows still available ? What would shipping run me to zip code 08527 ?

Old 09-16-2014, 03:10 AM   #3
snowmanda5
How much for the male

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!