Bad Guy Jeff and Christina Wise (Wise Reptiles) Stole Money from Benefit Auctions for Maggie - Page 46 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-24-2010, 04:49 PM   #451
dragonlvr64
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman View Post
__________________ Looks like things are going up in a lot other places.
AWESOME! I did ask Matt on Pangea if a link could go up.

Old 05-24-2010, 04:49 PM   #452
Melinda
I don't they they realized how much we would bring when we brought it.

Old 05-24-2010, 04:51 PM   #453
DaveyFig
There is a post made here...
It's an old one, but gives other email addresses.
http://obit.ertelfuneralhome.com/wra...telfuneralhome
This may be a different Christina Horn and Jeff Wise in MI, but I doubt it.

Quote:
Christina and I have only known Robert from Yahoo... He will be missed and his family will be in our prayers at there time of need... For all that have known Robert in person or online will miss him dearly... He was a great friend and an awsome person to talk to... Our heartfelt thoughts and wishes go out to his family and friends...

Jeff Wise (Liquerpussy)
Christina Horn(Kinkygirl_Within)
Jeffery Wise and Christina Horn
Aug 13, 2006
Clarkston, MI
So is it Jesus, or a kinkygirl within?

Old 05-24-2010, 04:56 PM   #454
bad-one
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melinda View Post
I don't they they realized how much we would bring when we brought it.
I agree, look at the rate this story and info is spreading

It would be in their best interest to send the owed funds to Maggie before this gets even bigger than it is. The Wise's are getting into some even deeper sh!

Old 05-24-2010, 04:59 PM   #455
SPJ
I have made people aware of this at places unrelated to the reptile community.
The Wise's are going to have to deal with the consequences of their actions everywhere. Not just with the reptile community.

Old 05-24-2010, 05:00 PM   #456
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPJ View Post
I have made people aware of this at places unrelated to the reptile community.
The Wise's are going to have to deal with the consequences of their actions everywhere. Not just with the reptile community.
Same here.

Old 05-24-2010, 05:00 PM   #457
SPJ
Waiting to see if RTB will allow this to be seen on their site.

Old 05-24-2010, 05:02 PM   #458
scaledverts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanGill View Post
2) provide a good reason for it. Given the evidence that has been presented I am leaning, no falling, toward number 1. Even if we never hear from them again, that is the MINIMAL thing to do.
Reason, NO. Piss poor excuse......... check.

Make It Right!

Get her the money that everyone donated, NOW. Don't really care what has to happen, but the money needs to get to her ASAP!

Old 05-24-2010, 05:03 PM   #459
bad-one
I posted this link to my reptile friends/subscribers on my youtube account and I sent a bulletin to them. I don't have a lot of ppl on my youtube but if you guys have more ppl on there I'd recommend sending them links to this thread.

Old 05-24-2010, 05:04 PM   #460
Strike_Force_Reptiles
here is an idea. if anyone knows someone close to the area where they live you could make flyers and put them up on light poles and ask businesses in the area if they would post it in their stores. also someone could have back window decals made and sold so all of us could put them on our cars to get the word out more and all the funds from the decals go straight to Maggie and family.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
christina horn, christina wise, flint michigan, garden of eden lawn care, jeff wise, wise reptiles