Wanted Sterilite plastic boxes - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Miscellaneous > Miscellaneous Animals For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Miscellaneous Animals For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Closed Thread

Old 06-20-2006, 06:11 PM   #1
shredder
Wanted Sterilite plastic boxes

28 quart 22 and 1/4" L 16"W 6"H
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-20-2006, 06:22 PM   #2
Bill & Amy
They have them at Walmart and Target I believe.

Old 06-20-2006, 10:28 PM   #3
shredder
boxes

If you read the dimensions, you'd know that they are the old style, that haven't been made in about 10 years...so consider yourself corrected.
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-20-2006, 11:05 PM   #4
akaangela
my my testy aren't we? If you KNOW they are the "old style" why not put that in your first post? Why bite the head off Bill and Amy for their advice instead of thanking them for replying? Even IF I had these I would not sell them to you, because of your attitude!

Old 06-21-2006, 12:00 AM   #5
Bill & Amy
Quote:
Originally Posted by shredder
If you read the dimensions, you'd know that they are the old style, that haven't been made in about 10 years...so consider yourself corrected.
Well, maybe you should have stated you were looking for used or an old style tub. So consider yourself an !!!!

By the way I just purchased 20 of that size from wal-mart not even a month ago, I really doubt they been sitting on the shelf for 10 years!!!

Old 06-21-2006, 01:21 AM   #6
shredder
Duh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by akaangela
my my testy aren't we? If you KNOW they are the "old style" why not put that in your first post? Why bite the head off Bill and Amy for their advice instead of thanking them for replying? Even IF I had these I would not sell them to you, because of your attitude!
I'm sorry you feel that way . but I was offended by his smart #ss remark. That's why I put the demensions, they ARE different from the ones you can buy now.
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-21-2006, 01:38 AM   #7
shredder
Quote:
I'm sorry you feel that way . but I was offended by his smart #ss remark. That's why I put the dimensions, they ARE different from the ones you can buy now.
He obviously didn't care about being helpful, just sarcastic.
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-21-2006, 10:23 AM   #8
Casey Hulse
Quote:
This was not sarcastic, they do sell several Sterilite sizes at Target and Walmart. If you know Sterilite does not make them anymore you should have posted that instead of posting that rude reply.

Old 06-21-2006, 10:48 AM   #9
Bill & Amy
Quote:
He obviously didn't care about being helpful, just sarcastic.
I am sorry you think I was being sarcastic, because I was not being sarcastic!!! Like I said, I just purchased 20-28 qt sterilite tubs from Wal-mart and replied to this thread telling you where to find them. After you said I was ""corrected" I went out and measured my tubs, they are the same size as posted. I was just trying to help a new person to this site with a quick and honest answer and you jumped to a conclusion of "sarcasm".

Old 06-21-2006, 10:53 AM   #10
Cat_72
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill & Amy
Would you explain to me just HOW the heck that is a sarcastic remark?? You asked a question, he responded with a what he believed to be a helpful answer. I would have answered the same, had he not already posted it, and had you not already bitten his head off for it.

DANG. Looks like someone got up on the wrong side of the bed.....perhaps some coffee would help?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread