Good Guy Ihkura~Rachel (Rami) Bryson~NovaReptile - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-27-2011, 03:24 AM   #1
Mystic Exotics
Ihkura~Rachel (Rami) Bryson~NovaReptile

She is fully responsible for getting me into geckos!

My first little gecko (Crested) came from her.

I've seen her collection multiple times & she takes stellar care of her animals, & takes care in selecting good homes for them.

Old 09-06-2011, 11:03 PM   #2
gallerygeckos
I purchased a female gecko from Rami in May. She arrived well packed, healthy, eating well and gorgeous. Rami has excellent communication and takes great care of all her animals. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Sarah Dukart

Old 05-15-2012, 11:11 PM   #3
J&J Reptiles
I have bought many animals from Rami (4 Crested Geckos, African Fat tail Gecko, Leopard Gecko), all healthy and happy, never disappointed in quality and she always has answers for the questions i have. Amazing person with excellent animal care.
I'd recommend her highly to anyone (even though she's a bit of an enabler haha)

Old 05-16-2012, 02:50 AM   #4
Saille
Rami is my primary gecko-sitter when I go out of the country/state. She takes stellar care of any animals she is responsible for and quite frankly is one of the only people on this planet who I would entrust with all of my animals.
She is excellent with rehabilitation of rescues and is someone who clearly cares deeply about all animals. As a breeder, she has some beautiful animals and excellent taste. Her ethics are excellent and her animals' health and beauty certainly reflect this. She strives to provide top notch customer service and is always willing to answer questions and help people out. I highly recommend her!

Old 06-23-2013, 11:45 PM   #5
Fantomex
I have purchased a crested gecko through Rami and she's spectacular with her animals as well with her knowledge among them.

Old 02-21-2014, 12:03 PM   #6
RachelRW
I bought a big headed boy from Rami in January. He's doing so great. He's also one of the most gentle little boys I have. He's in impeccable health, eats like a champ, the whole nine yards. The quality of this boy is just.. amazing too.
Rami was very quick to send over any and all information she had on the boy after I purchased him from the expo, and keeps great records on the little loves. I wouldn't ever ever ever hesitate to buy from her again. Rami knows her stuff about geckos for sure and her love for her animals is stellar. A+++

Old 03-14-2018, 10:20 PM   #7
Robinpuyallup
Rami and Mourning Geckos.

I recently purchased some Mourning Geckos from Rami. She's relatively local so we met for pick-up... She gave me a great deal on the critters and threw in some critter carriers for cheap. She's very knowledgeable on the subject of geckos, and gave me lots great information on this species... I plan on getting more/different "varieties" of them from her in the future!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!